Hello xx

Elsa Gerald a girl from Hyderabad, India was just like any other 17 year old teenager who lived on the internet that was more peaceful, caring and understanding than her real world.

This thing won't be that true because she was the darling of her parents ans her elder brother, the loved and pampered her very much though she was far from the common idea of being spoilt due to pampering.

Wise words by Elsa was "a day without WiFi is like a year without rain" !! What do you get from this? Jerk? Yeah she is.... But a bit!

It was the fine Autumn of 2013 and Elsa was as usual on her darling phone, busy with following back her followers on twitter when she suddenly got a direct message from @izayniebae thanking Elsa for the follow. Unlike the regular way of ignorinf this kind of DMs, she answered it with a small smiley ':)' and was thinking if the person would like to be a friend or not.

Days passed and things grew weird and again normal that is kinda common for a teenage life. By now Elsa has gained 19,000 twitter followers and was quite famous in her fandom. Anyone shocked with the name of fandom? Well you shouldn't be because Elsa was a staunch directioner which may sound awkward but she has fought and won many battles against other fandoms and have established a respectable position for her. These words may sound nuisance but she fights a lot on twitter to who ever drops a negative comment on her Idols, One Direction.

As these days passed, Elsa has completely forgot about the DM she replied with a smiley as she is busy preparing for her weekend exams in college every single week. Suddenly as she was wandering through her homepage on twitter, recieved a DM notification.

'From: @izayniebae

Hello xx'

Elsa couldn't remember who it was as she was preoccupied with her work but absent-mindedly replied.

To @izayniebae

'Heyyy :)'

It didn't even take a minute to get the reply

From @izayniebae

So your name's Elsa?

To @izayniebae

Yeah.. And yours?

From @izayniebae

Zayn... Hahaha kidding! Its Zannie.

To @izayniebae

Nice joke! So where are you from?

From @izayniebae

Bradford city, Uk :)

Wbu?

To @izayniebae

Hyderabad, India

Elsa was kinda liking talking to this girl but suddenly after that text didn't get any reply.

As weeks passed Elsa slowly forgot about this person. Sometimes they used to talk and they we gradually getting close. The friendship which started was getting stronger and they started sharing day to day things and thoughts about being in the fandom. Elsa found someone finally who would listen to her blabbering and crying for Zayn.

As months passed by Elsa was having a nice time on twitter and had many friends but that '@izayniebae' was her best and the only directioner friend.

But one fine day she had a very big fight with her sibling and was really sad and needed someone to talk but no one was there. No friend to talk to, not even her bestie Srinija who was busy with studies and was out of town for a while. So she went into twitter and started searching for her friend there, lucky for her she found the one she was looking for.... Zannie.

She started the conversation

To @izayniebae: Hii:/

And received an instant reply

From @izayniebae: finally! Hiiiii :)

To @izayniebae: you busy?

From @izayniebae: nah! Wassup?

To @izayniebae: Will you plz hear me out?? :/

From @izayniebae: sure babe!! Sooo??

To @izayniebae: I had a big fight with my bro and this time we fought over many different issues and I'm sad.

To @izayniebae: I know my brother loves me too but wr always fight.... I wish I could have Zayn with me and I would share my pain with him.

Elsa waited for 10 minutes and then something unexpected happened.

From @zaynmalik: I'm always there for you babe! :)

Elsa was shocked. She thought that how will zayn's verified account know that she needed him right now.?. Suddenly again Zayn messaged

From @zaynmalik: you said you wanted to talk to me? What happened! I know your fight with your brother and that you love me so much and would do anything for me.... I was waiting for all these months to find the right time to come out to you. It was me all the time since you have started talking to @izayniebae. I fell for you right then when you were talking about you carrot days in the fandom, as you call it! :D

From @zaynmalik: oops! Reply me! Ohh lemme follow you! ;)

Elsa couldn't blink once when she got notified that she was now being followed by Zayn Malik.

Elsa was shaking. As she replied to zayn through tears mingled with joy and sorrow

To @zaynmalik: is it really you or is it a dream?

From @zaynmalik: trust me blindly and gimme your number.

This was something weird. Elsa hesitated for a while before slipping her number in her reply

To @zaynmalik: *number* i don't know why I sent it! :-\

In no time Elsa phone went off and she saw some unknown, private number calling. She picked it up in no time and was taken of the world when she actually heard the voice of her love of life talking to her. Yes it was Zayn, the Zayn who has found her love on twitter and that too with a fangirl whom he thought was perfect for her.

THE END