Cliche' Romance Novel Meeting

Val and Lauren had no real time to talk and get acquainted in the small amount of time the girls had to walk to each of their classes, so on their way to lunch they began the real introductions.

"So my brother and I just moved here from Colorado to live with my Dad. He needed time to settle into the new house and job before Everett and I transferred from USF. My brother got a scholarship for soccer."

"Everett? That's your brother?" Val asked as she dodged the guy running towards her obviously late for class. "Plays soccer hu."

"Yea, that and girls."

Val laughed and shook her head. "Yea, well he will fit right in with the guys here then. All the guys at this school are dogs, and if they are not, then they are taken! My best friends and neighbors are the two biggest dogs at this school, fair warning. But I love the hell out of them so be nice! Jax and Liam are co-captains, and like their guys to get a long and hangout to bond a lot. Do you play anything?"

"I am a cheerleader, at least I was, not sure I will make the squad here though. You are the only non fake blond I have really seen. Even those without the bottled blond act it. "

Laughing still Val looked at the girl to tell her how funny she is when she ran into someone. As if this was a scene in a movie, time seemed to slow as Val braced herself to fall on her ass.

Two dark, strong arms reached out and caught Val by the waist before she could hit the floor and feel the pain in her butt, or embarrass herself. Zoning out for a moment, looking at the tight muscular chest with a grey collared shirt stretched over it, Val took a deep breath in through her nose. This wall of muscles smelled amazing. Nothing like the Axe that the douche bags of this school wear, everyone wears axe, everyone except her best friends, and this wonderful, sexy, fit...wall of muscles.

"Whoa there, you ok sweetheart?" The wall of muscles asked Val.

Looking up slowly from the chest she was pressed against, not pulling too far back so that the hands holding her wouldn't let go of her hips, she gazed at the face attached to the muscles she was ogling. Staring down at her from his height of 6 feet something were the most perfect grey eyes. His muscular jaw with the dark stubble, pouty pink lips, perfectly shaped broody eyebrows, and dark hair left Val thinking nothing but how sexy this guy was. So when the stranger asked her again "Are you ok?" Val could only manage to utter one word. "Sexy."

Chuckling a bit the guy looked over Val and her blushing cheeks. He pulled away a bit more, not daring to fully take his hands of her tiny waist. "You are pretty sexy yourself there sweetheart. DO I get to know your name, or are we sticking with pet names?"

"Holy cliche' romance novel meeting! Val, I'd like you to meet my brother Everett. Everett, this is my escort for the day Val Martin." Lauren introduced. When neither of the two lust struck people moved she continued. "Val here was just walking me to the lunch room. DO you want to join Ev?"

Everett finally broke the trans they were in, and stepped completely away. "No, thanks, but I got to go to the office. There is an issue with my schedule, and I already have a few guys on the team leaving me a seat at their table. So, I guess, I'll see you two around?"

Val picked her jaw off the floor and nodded. "Yea. It - It was nice meeting you Everett."

With a blindly gorgeous smile on his face as he looked her up and down one more time, he leaned in close to her, "The pleasure was ALL mine sweetheart! Feel free to run into my arms and eye rape me any time you want."

Leaving Val weak at the knees and out of breath Everett started to walk opposite way of the cafeteria. Standing in her spot and watching his impressive backside walk down the hall, Val hadn't realized Lauren was calling out to her trying to snap her out of the lust filled haze her brother left Val in.