The Boogie monster

After hours or maybe days in this cold cell, I was starving and desperate for sunlight. The door started screeching making me forget the pain in my stomach. I quickly shielded my eyes from the sunlight that rushed. I heard footsteps approaching me, I looked up, squinting my eyes and saw a dark huge figure of what looked to be a man. Fear started setting in for what he will do to me. The more steps he took in the more I saw of him and the more horrified I was. Drawings of skulls, guns and words I couldn't make the sense of covered his arms and pecked out from his shirt to his neck. I knew what they were, tattoos but even saying the word could get u in trouble. His mohawk hair was the color of red flames. There were a couple metal circles that were pierced into his eyebrows and lips. Who would cause pain to there body like that? And when he spoke I could only focus on metal ball that was shining at the tip of his tongue. "Teresa Jane Morgan" he wasn't questioning my name. Teresa, I hated being called that name. A name my grandmother gave me. "Tess" I corrected. His mouth changed to that of an evil smirk and he took a step closer to me. An instinct took over my body and I started to backward crawled a step back. Matching his steps until I felt the cold wall hit my back. In that moment i wished the wall would open up and swallow me. He stopped when his muddy black boots were inches from me. He knelt down till his face was inches from mine. I Was mesmerized with the deep green color of his eyes, the deep shade reminding me of the forest that I use to wander in behind home. I wanted to reach out as if doing that will take me back home with my parents playing silly board games with the smell of a good house meal as the tv plays in the background. I could smell his breath, a surprisingly clean mint like breath, as he spoke the next words. Words that made the monsters under my bed so insignificant to the terror they put through me. "Surprised to see you still got your tongue, though you would have looked a lot prettier without it. Just like your father did" He is the monster.
Anger boiled through me. I am not sure what happened next but as if what he said was the trigger to the stream of tears that fell down my face. I started sobbing my heart out for every thing i couldn't cry over. Sobbing for losing my father to a stupid deal that he couldn't accomplish with the outsider's gang. Ever since that threat letter came in things at home became colder , quieter and nights arguments between my parents increased. My dad was trying to make ends meet but he ended up working with the outsiders gand, an illegally work. Once he failed to complete the offer they took him away and delivering his head the next day. Sobbing for the nights i had to sleep without a meal because my mom was to busy begging for money on the street so she can buy her next happy bottle. Sobbing for the way she grew apart from me because i reminded her of my father. Sobbing for being forced to be happy in living a stupid rich life because of my the rich step father. Starvation and tiredness took over and my eyelids started drooping over my eyes and I felt warm rough arms carry me as darkness took over.

Hope you enjoy and plz comment! Would love to hear your lovely thoughts🥰