prologue

note: This is just the prologue of the story. I will add the chapters as soon as possible. so hope everyone likes it. After reading do comment on what you think about it and predictions. This is written by me and my friend, ( AM )..

Prologue:

A Crumbled wad of paper shot in the air, hit the ground gathering with all the other compressed paper, overflowing the trash can. Ink splashed on the floor as if someone had been brutally murdered and spewed out navy blue fluid on the tilted floor instead of burgundy blood.

A chair was spinning vigorously and on it sat a hunch backed, blemished and wrinkled old man. His silver-grey hair pulled out and looked as if they were aluminum wires.

His face heavy with numerous lines and sweat trapped around them. His cheeks hanging and shapeless, teeth less he was. White spots disseminated all over his thin body. His right hand motioned back and forth plucking his hair. His veins bluish green, popped out his crinkled and discolored hand. His eyes were bloodshot and swimming in stress.

His left hand; fingers pressed to his fists with extreme pressure that his pale, disproportional, trenchant nails oozed blood out his flesh, but he showed no signs of pain. The eerie silence made it easy for him to hear his heart beating so loud as if it were to jump out. The only source of illumination in the pitch black room was a portable lamp which flickered from time to time indicating that the battery was about to perish.

The man at long last stopped his spinning chair, picked up his pen and continued writing as every movement made a creak of old bones, his eyes shifted to a diary put next to him as he consulted it throughout his writing.

Finally he dropped the pen; it made a tick sound as it hit the surface of the desk.

He rose his journal high and stared at it with temptation, an enigmatic smile rushed on his face as he whispered with a sinister tone,

"It's complete"