the chance meeting

i woke up in the middle of the night sweating, and hypervilating - i had that nightmare again about that one night where my life changed forever. this dream happens once or twice a week usually when i have a had bad day and really miss my parents - that right im an orphan and have been for 3 going on 4 years, my parents along with my two sisters died in a three way collison with  a track and bus and with our car being in the middle we were sandwhich in between - that how i earnt my new nickname 'miracle' when all the hospitial staff said most average people wont have survived this crash but somehow i did - there was a good there that night and someone to help me through the rest of my life and i wont be alone. 

my name is haley 'miracle' brown - i am 20, i live in a small flat with a random roomate who never comes out of their room, i work two jobs and spend my nights alone studying for my entry test for med school. i have never really had proper friends except Adam - my one and only support guy and dont even start on guys. 

i tried to get back to sleep but for me it isnt easy so i decided to get up and get a early start on the day and grabbing a towel and water bottle and going down to the gym - which for me that how i clear my mind and get my angry out. after the gym i clensed myself with a hot shower and dressed in my busniness suit before grabbing a apple before going to my first job as a personal assiant. Adam came by me desk with a fresh cup of coffee, just what i need to get through the day. I never seen anything romatic with Adam, he is my best friend who i can barf out all my problems to - he is tencially my boss but he helps me out as much i help him. 

during lunch i went to my favourite little french bistro - have i mention i have always wanted to go to france, when i save up enough money and after i finish med school i taking 6 months off to travel around Europe but back to the story leading up to the moment my life changes once again. 

i decided to walk for a bit as i had another 20 mins of break left and im glad i did as i walk around the corner and bump into a tall, brown haired guy with one cheeky smile and that when i started to speak....