Silent Death

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd Person POV-
Y/N ended up killing everyone in the asylum. She first started with the patients in their rooms. She cut off every one of their ears as always said to them "Shh... it's better quiet. Your screams only disturb the silence." Then kills them.
She then proceeded to get the nurses who where in the lounge. Also cutting off the ears and saying her new catchphrase.
Then she did the doctors and patients outside. It was a difficult job because someone signaled the alarm and People ran to a panic room. And one of the doctors put up a fight by slicing her eye and cutting a huge gash in the side of her mouth. After she killed the doctor she then stitches up her mouth with only three stitches and thought it looked good.
Y/N then proceeded to do the same thing to the other side of her mouth with three stitches.
She then went to go find everyone in the panic room pretending to be lost and scared hiding her knife and putting her hood up.
They believed her and let her in and just as they thought they where safe Y/N stricked killing them all quick and painfully.
If you where there you wouldn't have survived and if you did all you would've saw was blood all on the walls. And all the mutilated bodies with ears cut off.
She made sure everyone was dead and no one was alive. She searched every inch and corner of the asylum and luckily no one was there. Alive at least.

-Y/N's POV-
I looked around everywhere at my masterpiece I made, and had an insane smile on my face.
I crouched down to a puddle of blood and stuck my hand in there.
This wall was to clean... maybe a little signature should be added to who did this?
I looked around thinking of what I should put and suddenly it came to me.
I wrote the words on the wall and stood back smiling at what I wrote.
"Perfect!"
"Looks like you had lots of fun" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around and saw the tall figure that gave me the knife and also started my killing spree.
"If this is what you call fun. Then definitely!" I said smiling as I looked up at his supposed to be face.
"I have a proposition for you. You might like it." He said as I raised an eyebrow.
"Keep talking."
"How about you work for me. Be one of my Proxy's. You will also be able to live with other people like you without charge and kill as much as you want. Just not the people who lives there. You also have to kill who I say you have to kill. What do you say?" He says.
"Wait, wait. So let me get this straight. I can work for you as a Proxy and kill people as much as I want, but I also have to kill people you ask me to, but I can't kill the people living with you, and I get a free place to live?" I said as her nodded. This offer sounds amazing!
"I'll do it." I said.
"Very good choice. Come now my child." He said as he showed tentacles coming out from the back of his head as he held one out. I was about to take it as I heard police sirens in the background. I took his tentacle and we disappeared.

-3rd Person POV-
When the police came they have never seen anything like what they saw. Blood everywhere. They looked for any travers on who the killer might be but couldn't find any leads. The only clue they had was what Y/N wrote on the wall but all there was was a name. That name exactly? Well that's her new Killer Name.
'Silent Death'

Art Work is by me

Art Work is by me. Realistic picture I found online