Chapter 2: NO LOG OUT!!!?

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN SWORD ART ONLINE OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV ((idk I forgot what it called🙈))

"Yay! We finally made it to the store!" (Y/n) shouted excitedly. The group bought new armor and weapons. *yawn* "what time is it" (y/n) asked tiredly.

"11:00 pm" Kirito responded. "NO! I FORGOT TO FINISH A PROJECT DUE TOMORROW!Sorry guys but I have to log out.." You say as you pull up the screen with the logout stuff ((idk what to call it XP))

"uhhh....guys were is the log out button!!!!?" You say panicked. "It must be a glitch.. I'm sure the 'Game Master' will fix it" Natsu said starting to sound worried. Suddenly you Kirito and Natsu were teleported to the game central, Error signs were everywhere.

Your POV

"What just happened?" I said a little dazed "it was an forced teleport" Kirito replayed with a worried look on his face.

Right after that the person who was known as the 'game master' appeared. "You have all probably noticed that your log out button is gone. I can assure you this is NOT a glitch! You are ALL part of my world now! A new world! My world!" I glance at Kirito who is gritting his teeth angrily.

The game master then continued

"If you die in the game you die in real life.... Also if a family member or friend or ANYONE tries to remove your headgear, your brain will fry... We have lost over 2,000 people...you MUST defeat all 100 floors to get out of this game..! As a reward for all of you how survived..I left a gift for you in your inventory!" The 'game master' said calmly.

I check my inventory and see a mirror. Suddenly I see blue light swirl around me. I look at the mirror and see that I have been changed back to my real self!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY IF IT IS TO SHORT!

I WAS SUPER BUSY THIS WEEK!

AND THX FOR THE COMMENTS!

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLY!!! Thx!👌😊