Everything Is a-okay.

Alex's Pov

The minute the police got here everything changed, both Ella and Rian were whisked off in an ambulance faster than I had a chance to talk to either of them, so many life changing things happened today, Jack was almost crying in Zack's arms Rian was only taken away moments ago we had no idea what was happening, Ella fainted the minute she knew she was safe from Jasey's advances, after all these years I finally have her back within my grasp, I just thought I would feel different. 

After the police had asked all there questions the let us get up and go, I quickly made my way to the exit just wanting to get out of this place, it now holds only bad memories, Jack and Zack hot on my tail two armed police officers escorted us out, I had no idea why until the door was opened and we were swarmed with camera's and reporters and any other kind of media coverage you could think of, a tall stocky police man wearing a suit lent over to whisper on my ear, trying to look normal. 

"Give no names and do not mention Ella" I nodded my head at him, he obviously wanted me to give the press a statment on behalf of the band, I waved my hands around at the reporters trying to get them into some order, random questions were thrown at me. 

"What does the name Jasey Rae mean to you?"

"Was this in connection to the murder of Ella Jacobs?" 

"How is your drummer Rian Dawson?" 

"Was the shooter female" I had enough of the random questions and just decided to blurt everything out, as the front man its my job to do this, I took a deep breath and got a nod of approval from the man in the suit. 

"A member of the crowd stoped the show with a gun and ordered the crowd out, said person had back up about ten more shooters, all of witch have been arrested, our drummer Rian has been taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound to the shoulder, there will be more news on his condition as it materialises, there were no other injury's thank you" With that I stepped out of the way of the press, letting there blood lust for names and more facts wash over me, the suit from earlier placed his hand on my back and led us to a black car, the boys got in the back and I joined him in the front. 

"I'm detective Simon Lamb, Ive taken over from detective sakora on all her cases on of them being the Ella Jacob's abduction, first I will take you to the hospital and then we will need you down the station to answer some questions" I nodded my head in a feeble attempt to show my gratitude Jack and Zack silently looked out of the window as the car drove towards the Hospital. 

"the statement was excellent Mr Gaskarth, I would also appreciate it if you release no more information than you already have to anyone, the media do not need to know the facts until we have analysed them" I nodded my head once again, looking at his face, why wouldn't he want the media to know the facts, I mean surely its an amazing thing that Ella's alive after all these years? 

"Why not isn't Ella's reappearance a brilliant thing?" The detective looked over at me with a thick frown on his face and an unsure look about him, he had doubts. 

"Yes Mr Gaskarth its an amazing thing...." He trailed off looking out the window trying to change the subject I burred my eyes into the side of his head and gave him a hostile look imploring for him to go on. 

"BUT" I spoke loudly and sharply, at this point I wanted to cave his skull In Ella meant more to me than anything I needed to know anything he knew. 

"Its a little two amazing Mr Gaskarth, it doesn't add up why would Ella's father write to say he had killed her If Jasey had in fact kidnapped her and why wait four years why now, I'm sorry I know you don't need to be hearing this right now I'm sure that's Ella Jacobs" Now he had planted the seed of doubt in my mind, It didn't add up why would Jasey want to come away with me if she had Ella captured and locked up.