Chapter 18:

UNEDITED

ELLIE POV:
After dinner I helped and put the dishes away and as I was finishing wiping the last plate Mrs. Mills comes in. "You have ruined my son." She said coming closer to me. "Umm-" my mind was blank I didn't know what to say. She took the plate from my hand and threw it on floor. "Clean this up." She said pointing to the ground. I quickly kneel down and started picking up the pieces of glass from the plate. As I was about to pick up the last piece it slipped out of my hand and I started bleeding. "Ow." I said quietly. As Mrs. Mills left I heard her laugh a little. I quickly run my hand under the the faucet, I go to the cabinet to look for band aids, there it was on the top shelf. I tipped toe but still I couldn't reach it. Until a hand came and got it for me. I look and it was Issac. He sees me holding my hand and asks, "What happened?" "I dropped one of the plates." I lied. "Are you okay?" He said grabbing my hand gently. "Yeah I'm okay." I said with a weak smile. "Here let me help you." He said grabbing me and putting me on the counter. "So it's easier for me." He said with a smile. He grabs my hand and starts to put the bandage on my hand. "There you go." He said throwing away the paper towel with my blood on there. "Thank you." I said about to jump down. "Let me help you." He said grabbing my arm.

The next morning I woke up and usual Issac has already gone to work. I get up and start to get ready for the day. As I was about to head out the door bell rang. I'm walking down the stairs and I heard a voice of a girl. "Is Issac home??" I knew this voice. It was Andrea. Issac's girlfriend. "No he's at the office already." Linda the maid answered. As I was about to walk out the door me and Andrea made eye contact. She gave me a disgusted look.

It was finally the end of the day and I was going  home and when I entered the house I heard everyone laughing from the dinning room. I walk towards the dinning room and I hear Andrea say, "Babe, I'll be staying here with you for the week. They let me come visit my family for a week and then I have to go back. So I want to spend every single minute with you." When I heard this I just turned back and went up to the room to gather my things, since she will be staying for the week.
As I was putting my clothes in a duffle bag I heard the door open. "Where are you going?" A gentle soft voice said. "Back to my old room." I said softly grabbing my bag. "No you don't have to." Issac said. "She will sleep in the quest bedroom. "What about you?" I asked. Ugh why did I ask this. "Umm-" He started to say. "It's okay you don't have to answer this question. I said walking passed him towards the door. "Ellie wait." He said grabbing my wrist. "You stay here and I will sleep with her in the quest room. Please. Stay here and when she leaves I will come back to you." I look at his beautiful face. "I'm too complicated." I said starting to tear up. "No your not." He said cupping my face. "Okay I will stay here." I said after forever it seems like. "Are you hungry?" He said taking my duffle bag and putting it on the bed. "Um I shouldn't be there." I said sitting on the bed. "Are you sure?" He asked looking at my eyes. "Yeah." I answered with a small smile.

Another chapter since forever!! lol so happy I'm on summer break. More chapters coming soon. Don't forget to vote and follow me. ❤️