Chapter One: Introductory

Damien's POV

            True’s ocean green eyes were blown wide with lust. If I didn’t know the man I’d have been confused about his eye color. His lips were red and swollen from me sucking on them, kissing them, owning them. Said lips were parted wide, allowing him extra space to pant and moan as he pleased. He knew how much I enjoyed listening to him and hearing him was one of my favorites parts.

            Taking my eyes from his face, I focused on where my middle and index fingers were disappearing inside of him. True’s hips moved in time with the rhythm on my fingers. I rubbed his inner thighs with my free hand, teasing his skin with my fingers until I reached his balls. True wanted me to grab and squeeze them, I knew him, but instead I rubbed my fingers over them. He whimpered and his cock dripped pre-cum as he fought to keep his hands to himself.

           Leaning forward, I took him into my mouth, just the tip, and sucked. True thrust his hips up. I know he didn’t do it on purpose but I stopped anyways.

          “C­–come on. I need you—inside me,” True begged. He placed his hands over his eyes and that’s all the teasing I could do.

       I pushed in slowly because I could and because I wanted to. True arched his back, his finger gripping the sheet as a loud moan ripped from his throat. Hearing him made me pull out and thrust harder, faster, the pace picking up sooner than I wanted to.

          “Damien!” True moaned, his back going higher as he bared his neck to me.

         I didn’t have time to cease that opportunity. True reached down and grabbed his cock and stroked harshly. I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head. He looked into my eyes as he tried to get loose.

           I gripped his hands tighter and growled. “Stop it.”

        He did stop and on the next thrust he moaned and came between us, his come spurting on my stomach. I was stupefied. It was too soon and I wasn’t fucking him hard enough for him to come like that. It must’ve been something else. I looked from his cock to his face repeatedly, trying to make sense of it.

         “What?” I asked. True blushed. “So, if I should put my hand around your throat and fuck you into the mattress you’d come again in no time?”

            He blushed and when I thought he had nothing left in him he twitched and released a little more. Well, fuck me.

            “Baby, I think there’s something we need to discuss.”

            “I supposed this mean you’re gonna tell me why you came so hard when I playfully slapped your ass while I had you on your hands and knees.” My hips moved without my mind’s consent. “Come,” he urged, gripping my ass. “Then, we’ll talk.”

            True pulled me down so that his face was on my right side. He whispered filthy things, telling me how much he wanted to feel my come inside of him, filling him up like no one else can. He got me there fast and when he bit my earlobe and gave my ass one hard slap I gave him exactly what he wanted, filling him up with my seed. True…he was something else. Even though he came already he still moaned through my orgasm, his filthy words never ceasing until I was done. He’s the best.

            Ten minutes later we found ourselves sitting on our respective sides of our bed, pen and paper pad in our hands. There were things we had interests in that we never spoke about, things that we liked and came hard to. After we finished with our lists we exchanged them, discuss what we must. Now ensues fulfilling each other’s fantasies, finding new things we like in the process.

            True had some things on his list that had me raising my eyebrows and palming my crotch at the same time. I knew True was kinky but I had no idea just how kinky he was. I wish I had known so that he always got what he wanted sexually. Now, that would change. I’ll fuck him whenever, wherever, and however he wanted. He’ll get everything he ever wanted. Judging by the way True’s hand was shaking on my list, we both will. 

A/N 

THIS IS MY NEW STORY THAT MAKES ME FEEL EXTRA DIRTY BUT I'VE HAD THIS IDEA ABOUT A SEX STORY FOR AWHILE. SEX WON'T BE THE ONLY THING IN THIS STORY BECAUSE THEY'RE A COUPLE AND COUPLES...WELL YEAH. 

IT'S SHORT BECAUSE IT'S AN INTRODUCTORY...HOW WE GOT HERE.

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THIS PARTNER-EXPERIMENTAL STORY!!!!

OH, PICTURE IS TRUE