Heaven Is So Real - by Choo Thomas

Heaven is so Real

by Choo Thomas

Choo is a woman of God who epitomizes what it means to put first things first. The Lord Jesus Christ is truly the cornerstone of her life. The level of intimacy that Choo has encountered with the Lord rests on the precipice between heaven and earth. This book compels the reader to take a journey beyond the Pearly Gates. The throne room of God will no longer be an ambiguous undefined location, but rather a very inviting and viable encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ. This book is a must-read for those who have ever doubted the authenticity of what awaits us beyond the veil.

-BILL WOLFSON

SENIOR PASTOR, CHURCH FOR ALL NATIONS

PARKLAND, WASHINGTON

Choo Thomas, whom I know to be a godly woman, gave me a condensed manuscript of Heaven Is So Real, which I read several times. I am convinced she has had an authentic supernatural experience with our Lord Jesus Christ in the spiritual realm. Taken into heaven, she witnessed both current and future events that faithful Christians as well as unfaithful believers and nonbelievers will face when they leave this earth. As a result of these things, I believe a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit has come upon Choo. In Heaven Is So Real, she stresses the importance of absolute obedience to our Lord's direction if we are to please Him and be used by Him. This work is both a vivid description of what Choo saw in heaven and a graphic illustration of how we all should live while still on the earth.

-WALKER V. FREDERICK

CHURCH FOR ALL NATIONS

VOLUNTEER CHAPLAIN, PIERCE COUNTY JAIL

WASHINGTON

A wise man once said: "There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come." More powerful than the right time for a good idea, however, is the appointed time for the Son of God to return. For He warns that when He comes back, His people must be prepared for Him. "You must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not expect Him," Jesus said in Matthew 24:44. For the last seven years, the Lord Jesus has given Choo Thomas visions with heavenly visitations so He could use her to help prepare His people for His coming in the season just ahead. This book can help you make yourself ready so that you needn't fear His return. May we greet Him with joyful expectation!

-ROSEMARY LAMBERT

PASTOR OF PRAYER AND INTERCESSION

PUGET SOUND CHRISTIAN CENTER

TACOMA, WASHINGTON

We have been close friends of Choo Thomas for years. Choo is a genuine Christian and her book is a result of her actual experiences. Jesus is using Choo to reach many people. Jesus is coming soon for His people.

-GEORGE AND LORRAINE FERRA

I have known Choo Thomas for almost two years now. I have watched her great love for the Lord and her obedience and dedication to Him. We have talked about the love God has for each of us and the way He wants us to grow in Him. Choo is the kind of witness for God that makes you want to know God more and more. I know that in talking to her, I want to be good enough to join her in this glorious kingdom she has told me so much about. Thank you Choo.

-BETTY GEIER

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST

Choo has been part of Church For All Nations for several years, along with her husband Roger. I know Choo as a committed Christian, a woman of Godly character, fully committed to her husband and faithful in attendance in the Sunday morning worship services. She has a desire to see others know the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.