The Lying Game

The Lying Game

All the player will be placed in to a Hotel together

One of you is the killer, and you are to find out who the killer is AND survive!

Your job is to read the Chapters every week to get small hints here and there about who the killer is. Then send us a message with the form (placed longer down)

We will try to get everyone’s wishes come true in every episode, but it’s not always that easy. If you feel like you never get you wish tell us ok?

For you that dies, remember it’s important that you still keep reading, because in the last episode you will have a role to play.

Only we know who the killer is, not even the person playing the killer.

The Games

For every chapter some of the players at the hotel wants to play a game with each other. It can be flirting, scaring someone, yelling, planning a murder and so on. Remember you are trying to stay safe from the killer, who will kill you if you get to close to the truth.

Here is an list of games you might get to play:

Flirting

Scaring someone

Try to escape

Steal something

Attack

Start a fight

Get drunk

Have Sex

It’s not the same every week.

 So this is the form you will fill every week.

I am: (the person you are playing)

I think the killer is: (and then the person you think is the killer)

I want to play: (choose one of the games that’s on the list, and then maybe a person you want to play it with)

You will do this every week until you die, if you’re lucky you will be the winner. The killer and one other player will stand in the end and then it’s your job, our fellow contestant's and viewers to vote on who the killer is.

Prize:

The winner (ether the killer or the other person) will get three (Maybe four) fans the Contest dedicated to them and comments on one of your stories.  

Rules:

1. Don’t talk to anyone in the game about who you think is the murderer.

2. Read the story as soon as you can and send us the weekly message. The longer it takes to get all answer’s the longer it will be before the next chapter comes out.

3. You get killed if you use to long time before sending the message, we can’t actually wait a month for one player to send his message.

4. We like comments but not send your answer as a comment, but as a message

Players: (CLOSED FOR ENTRANCE ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED)

Aiden Henrie 

Ace Henrie

Aron Henrie 

Sophie Valentine 

Valerie Holden 

Tammie Oona 

Mac Frez

Maya Garcia 

Ben Beverly

Daren Edwin

Taylor Hill 

Eddie Garland 

Ashley Prince 

 If you want to join send us a message with your wishlist. you can ask for three diffent persons and we will try our best to give you one of your wishes.