Chp.9

Lani P.o.v.

I woke up , but with no August.

I was getting out the bed , when August walked through the door.

A: Hey babeh , I bought some breakfast it's downstairs.

L: Thanks Aug.

I got out the bed to use the bathroom, my legs went numb and I ended up falling face front.

Aug ran to my side to help me up.

"Stroke game too strong huh ? 😏😂"

I looked at him like 😐😶. "Nah you was at least a 3 😂😂😂💀."

"I was a 3 huh ? Ight ma Ima be right back I'm hungry asl."

I nodded, I managed to get my balance back & steady.

After I came out the bathroom I heard something , I quickly turned around only to be picked up and thrown on the bed. I screamed so loud , my heart was racing. I was about to bust into tears until I saw August's face (😑😤)

WTF AUGUST . WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! He kissed me, but aggressively. I liked it though 😏

He handcuffed me to the headboard,and ripped all my clothes off. "August what are you doing ?"

"Shut up Lani." He said quietly but, with force. I don't know why,but it turned me on. He left the room for a few minutes, and came back in boxers. I was getting wetter by the second.

He came over to me with a smirk and blindfolded me.

I was highly confused.

I felt him taking my panties off with his teeth,he started sucking on my clit and added some fingers.

He was swirling his tongue around at rapid speed. "OMFG AUGUST 💦"

Then he stopped and and stuck something big asf in me, I thought it was his 🍆, until it started vibrating fast and twirling. He stuck it in deeper , I couldn't moan , scream, move, or anything else. He told the blindfold off my eyes. He started in my eyes I looked at him ( 😯😯💦) There was a hole in the vibrater the he could stick his 🍆 in. He was stroking me, and making the vibrater go even deeper then before. He cranked up the speed to the fastest one (1000) I was screaming then, He was stroking me so fast & deep I couldn't believe it. I don't remember what happened after that I just remember waking up naked , and sore as hell. The only thing I remember was him saying "Am I Still A 3 Babeh?"