On Our Date

~Taylor

Oh my god! I still can't belive I'm going on a date with Harry Styles! Niall and the other's are also going out but somewhere else with there girls.

I'm so happy and I still can't belive I'm going out with Harry Styles! I don't think I will ever believe it.

Later on that day I went back to Harry's place to get ready. Oh no, I forgot to tell Sarah, she'll be freaking out.

I quickly went to reach to my pocket get my mobile phone out so I could phone mom and Sarah. But when I reached down it wasn't there. I kept feeling my pocket just in case but nothing was in there. It must of fell out.

I then had to borrow Harry's which was very embarrsing. Zayn wasn't out tonight he was staying at home with his date.

When we got back I got to know One Direction better, actually they seemed quite nice. Niall was well funny and the rest were sooo nice I wish I could see them more.

~Liam

I must admit Harry's girlfriend is well pretty and she is soo nice! Harry is well lucky to have a girl like her. I wish I new her before Harry, but I have my girl and I am happy with her and I don't really care. My girlfriend is called Sophie and she's mine so I'm not bothered.

Today is our day where we get a break from all the concerts and get to relax and spend time with the people we love, not saying we don't love all our fans because we all do. Our fans mean everything to us, there like our gold.

To be here now, being a boy from One Direction is an amazing experience! I love the team and I hope that we can go on like this. I try my hardest to make all my fans dreams come true.

~Taylor

After that I went up to the spare room and got changed. Before I could though, all of his clothes and make up stylist came out. I tried hiding but it diddn't work so I just acted normal although it diddn't really work.

I just let them have me although I hated it. They put a white dress on me. I felt like I was suffer caiting it was so tight. Then they made it even tighter. Luckily i'm thin so It wasn't that bad but still "ouch.

Music started playing it was Rita Ora, "How we do". I quite liked it actually. After I was done I went down stairs. I wasn't meant to show Harry yet but I couldn't wait that long without seeing Harry, he's to cutee. I love him to much now to let go of him.

He mean's everything to me now and nothing's going to break us apart. My mom knows where I am, I just told them I was at my friends house that lives here, she's so gullable. She actually believed it! I was kinda shocked because I thought I was going to get caught, I'm so relived.