You do it

~The next day~

It was morning, but it was so dark. But then, a sudden light shined in my eyes. "It's time to wake up," I heard Hoseok say. "But I don't want to," I toss onto my side. Then I opened my eyes. I was shocked to see Hoseok close to my face. "You should probably get up," he said. "Why? I don't have work," I replied. "The earlier you get up, the more time you get to spend with me," he did finger guns. "If you come back to bed, then we get to spend even more time together," I said. "You'll be unconscious by then," he pouted. "Come on, babe. Get up, get up," he started shaking me. "I don't want to, I don't want to," I rolled away. Then he pounced on me. "I won't get off unless you wake up," he said. "Fine by me," I grabbed his face and started hugging it. "Hey, I'm supposed to take dominance!" he shouted.

~After a while~

Hoseok was finally able to get me to wake up. Although, I was the one who took him captive. I brushed my teeth and went to my dad's hotel room. When I was at the door, I knocked on the door. "You want to know what my plans are?" he asked. I nodded, "What are we going to do today?" I asked. "I have some paper to fill out, but after that, we're going shopping," he answered. "Exactly how many papers do you need to fill out?" I asked. "Ten or so," he answered. "Alright, knock on the door when you're finished," I said, and he nodded. Then I went back to the hotel room. "He said we can do whatever until he's done filling out papers. I'm pretty sure he wants us to stay inside this time," I informed. "Alright, that's fine with me," Hoseok said. "See, I could be in bed sleeping right now, but someone wanted to wake me up," I shook my head in disappointment. Just then, my phone started going off. I grabbed it. Jeong-Hui was calling me. Then I answered it. "Do you mind if I video chat with you?" he asked. "Of course not," I answered. He requested a video call, and I accepted. "Who is it?" Hoseok sat down next to me. "It's just Jeong-Hui," I answered. The video call finally connected. "Look who I'm with," Jeong-Hui switched the camera view. It was sort of blurry but I could make out that it was Kim. "She's helping me ditch work," he switched the camera back. "Wow, where's Namjoon?" Hoseok asked. "He's sleeping in at the moment. I'm not helping him ditch, I'm driving him to work," Kim answered and clarified at the same time. "Wow, the leader must be extremely exhausted," I said. "I wouldn't blame him," she replied. "Hey, let's stop talking about that guy," Jeong-Hui butted in.

~After a while~

Hoseok and I spent the entire time talking to Kim and Jeong-Hui. But after a while, there was a knock on the door. "We have to do. It was nice talking to the both of you. Also Jeong-Hui, go to work," I said. We waved, and then the call ended. Since we were already changed, we could just leave. We walked out and went to the elevator. My dad called an uber to bring us to the mall. "They're waiting outside," my dad said as we stepped into the lobby. We went outside. "That one," my dad pointed at a car. He walked ahead of us again. When I was at the car, he opened the door for me. "Thank you," I smiled. I sat in the last seat to the left. Hoseok was about to step in, but my dad pushed him aside. He sat in the middle and Hoseok was forced to sit on the last seat to the right. Last time, when Miss Johnson was driving, he sat in the front seat. Mostly because he was chatting with her. Hoseok and I didn't mind though.

~At the mall~

When we were at the mall, we just walked around. "Hey, look at that!" Hoseok ran off. My dad and I started following behind him. "Do you know why he's excited?" he asked. "No clue," I answered. When we stepped into the store, it was all too clear to us. "This is a store dedicated to BTS," I murmured. "Babe, look at all these!" he was running around. The shop owner was really shocked when she noticed it was Hoseok. He looked like he was so close to fainting- the store owner that is. "Come here, take a selfie with me," Hoseok motioned me over. He started taking pictures. "Should I buy something for you? Maybe this pillow?" he pointed at a body pillow of himself. "Why would I need a pillow if I have the real thing?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe when I leave or something. You can cuddle with it," he answered. "I don't mean to be mean..." I lowered my voice, "But that seems kind of creepy even if you're my boyfriend." We spent some time in there. But then, the store started to flood. "Oh my gosh, Jung Hoseok!" a fan shouted. "Sweetie, I think we should go," my dad tugged me. We ended up separating. They were mostly chasing Hoseok though. So we split up, just so he didn't have to worry about us. I ended up near a lingerie store. Just then, I got a text from my dad.

Dad:
Where are you?
Y/N:
I'm at a...
Underwear store.
Dad:
Meet me at Kay.
Y/N:
Kay, what's that?
Dad:
A ring store.
Just use a map and find it.
Unless you want me to find you.
Y/N:
I'm coming, I'm coming.
Well... I'll try my best to find it.

"Why does he want me to-" my mind stopped. "No, does he want me to..." I blushed.

~At Kay~

When I got there, my dad started leading me around. "So why are we here?" I asked. "Why do you think? You want to get married to him, don't you?" he asked back. "What you want me to propose to him?" I asked. "Yeah, having the guy propose if manly and all. But I want you to be the one that proposes, so then you can crush his manhood," he answered. "Wow, and I thought that you just wanted me to do it," I said. "I do. How many times have you seen the female propose? This is your chance! Now choose a ring that you want," he replied.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako