I'm captured by El Colorado?! Oh dear.

All of the men and boys were hiding in buildings all across the city of San Antonio. My family and I were in a shelter. Women and girls also had to hide across the city of San Antonio because of villains characters from a TV show called Victor and Valentino coming into our world. Everybody in the shelter started crying, I was scared that El Colorado would find me and kidnap me. I snuck out of the shelter during the night when everybody else was asleep and I started walking towards rivercenter mall. I headed inside the mall and went into the Disney store. I was looking around when I heard someone scream "Oh no! It's El Colorado! He's here! El Colorado! Run!" Everybody was running around and screaming. I ran out of the Disney store and then I ran into El Colorado himself! 'Oh no.' I thought, 'I'm dead' "Hello there, baby. What's your name?" El Colorado said, "We could get along so well baby if you just tell me your name." "My name is Kyla." I said bravely, "I know who you are already. You're El Colorado! You've been kidnapping young women from ages 20-38 including my coworkers and friends!" El Colorado laughed evilly and then he tried to snatch me up. I escaped and ran. He then used his tail like a lasso and pulled me in. I was struggling to get out of his grip but it didn't work. He dragged me through the mall and into the parking lot. He put me in a black van, he got in the van and drove out of the parking lot. He drove to his hideout, I was trying to unbuckle my seatbelt but he kept thworting my attempt. He parked in a garage and got out. He opened the passenger door and got me out. He opened the door to his "hideout" (which was a really big and nice mansion.) and dragged me inside. Once we got inside I saw three of my coworkers from the Witte museum. "Melany?! Lacey?! Emily?! I finally found you guys! Wait. Melany, why are you with El Cosmos? Lacey, why are you with El Caballero? And Emily why are you with El General?" I said, "Why are y'all with them? Why do y'all's eyes look blank?" Melany, Lacey and Emily said nothing. I was pretty sure I was next, I started to panic and run around the mansion. El General caught up with me and held me in place long enough for El Colorado to get a grip on me. El Colorado gave me a really long kiss when he broke the kiss he set me down on his bed and then he got in bed. "You're mine,baby. All mine. I'll make sure no one messes with you and I'll make sure everybody knows you're mine." El Colorado said, "Just be a good girl, baby. And you won't end up like your coworkers. I love you, baby. Good night." With that out of the way he fell asleep. I was freaking out but soon my eyes became so heavy that I couldn't keep them open long enough and I fell asleep. *Dream world* "Where am I? How did I get here?" I asked myself, "How do I get out of here?" "You can get out of here by waking up normally or if you're trapped in the mansion El Colorado calls home you can escape from there through here. I can help you escape but the road to freedom is long and dangerous." A fairy said, "Are you ready?" "Yes, I'm ready." I said bravely, "I wanna get out of here as soon as possible." "Follow me then." The fairy said, " Uh oh. El Colorado is looking for you. I better go. I'll come back for you later. Good bye!" The fairy disappeared and my nightmare began. "Hi there, baby. What are you doing? I hope there's some way I can be involved." El Colorado said, "I love you, baby." He than brought me in for a kiss and he did it for 30 to 45 minutes until I woke up. I got up to think about that fairy and went to eat a piece of candy. While I ate the candy El General saw me and said, "Cadet, why are you up so late? It's 10:45 pm." 'i know the time.' I thought, 'i suppose I could tell him a little lie.' "I had a nightmare about evil horses." I lied, "I wasn't going to tell anyone about it." "Oh. Sorry, cadet. I'm guessing eating candy makes you feel better?" El General said, "From the looks of it I'd say you love candy." I just nodded and finished my candy. "I'm going back to bed. Good night, El General." I said as I entered the bed room El Colorado and I shared, "I hope you sleep well." I lay down on the bed and fell asleep. I didn't wake up until morning.

See you guys in the next chapter bye!