Chapter 21

My fingers slid down to the handle of the sharp blade, gripping it greatly. "Please Sabrina....stop...," Levi whispered.

I glared at him, "Because of you I'm not normal...," my hand pulled the knife off the counter, "Because of you my whole life is ruined!," I yelled and ran to him, the knife gripped in my hand, heading for his heart.

But of course the short stack had to move out of my line of attack, and gripped my arm that handled the blade ,"Stop it Sabrina! I don't want to hurt you!"

"Let me go!," my voice quivered as I hit his chest with my fist, "Worry about your own god damn self!," I yelled kneeing him in a place that's not the best of places.

"Phf....," he puffed out before hitting the ground on his knees. Quickly taking my chance, I took shoved my foot in his chest  making him fall back.

"I-I...I hate you!," I said as I brought the knife over my head.

.

.

.

But my arms wouldn't move as I saw him in pain on the ground....

Why wouldn't I move?

"Sabrina....," Levis voice said softly as his hand reached to mine, gripping the knife by the blade.

Slowly he pulled it away, himself sitting up strait ,"I c-couldn't do it....," I whispered to myself ," Melissa...I just couldn't....,"

His arms slipped themselves around my waist as he pulled me into his chest, "She would be happy that you tried....," was all he said before I saw tears brim his own eyes.

' It hurts...' I thought gripping at my heart ' It hurts seeing him like this'

"Levi...gomen....I just wanted to get rid of the pain in my heart, the one Melissa left behind. But when i see you cry its a greater pain compared to that," My voice cracked as I wrapped my arms around his neck

'Why do I feel like this? Somebody tell me...,'

"Your not the one who's supposed to apologize," Levi whispered pulling away, "I am ,"

Before I could say anything, his hand slipped behind my head and pulled me close.

.

.

.

And...our lips touched.

My eyes widened slightly, but after a few moments my body relaxed. My eyes slowly closed as I pushed myself forward into the kiss.

It so wrong but feels so right.....

[[I have a  new book out! Please read it!!

~Myaa]]