LOVE OR NO LOVE

Tamis Pov

"Baby wake up i looked up to see chriss shaking me if you dont get yo stinking ass breath on somewhere i said swatted his hand away he laughed aye that aint fair yea whatever i said."

"Babe you do need to get up tho we gotta take imani and jaydon to school ughh i said getting up out the bed aww my baby sleepy nigga move i said damnn well my bad i just shot him a look and he shut up immediatly."

"i walked to the bathroom and did my bussines i brushed my teeth and washed my face then i headed to imanis room."

"Imani baby wake up she groaned mommy just 5 more minutes uhh no now get yo lil ass up i said walking to her bathroom running her a bath now you need to bath and ill be back in here and you better be bathing yes ma'ma alright i said walking to jaydons room."

"Jaydon wake up!!!! i sleepy he said i know but you gotta get up mkay fine good boy i said laughing i ran him a bath and i let him wash his little body i be back mkay he said i went downstairs to see chriss searching through the fridge."

"he graoned before taking out a cup of noodles i snatched it out his hand what the fuck im hungry i laughed boy go upstairs and i will make you some breakfast he smiled thanks babe he said kissing the side of my face mhmm i said as he walked up the stairs."

"i got started on breakfast i made some chocalte pankes, bacon , eggs and, some ciannomon rolls i made everybody a plate and sat it on the table."

i walked upstairs to see jaydon out the tub "laying across his bed sleep with his towel wrapped around him i laughed JAYDON GET YO LITTLE ASS UP I SAID i up he said i just laughed i pulled him out some boxers to put on while he lotioned him self i took out his white shirt that say JAY in black letters his black pants and his black and white taxes."

"i helped him get dressed and i let him wear his balck and white truckfit hat Ok now go downstairs and eat your food is on the table ok he said skipping out the room i walked to imanis room to see her lotiong herself."

"i went to her closet and pulled out her leather skirt with her shirt that said mani in black letters and her black taxes also and some white socks she threw that on and i did her hair in a bun with her flower head band she looked cute."

"Mommy i looke so pretty thank you i smiled you welcome go downstairs and eat food on table."

"after that i walked to me and chris room to see chriss in only boxers lotioning himself he looked good too TAMIA!.......TAMIA... huh he chuckled you like what you see i laughed umm No whatever you know you like it but you seen my gold watch he asked yup its in the living room sitting on the table ight he said."

"Aye yeh i was thinking all of us could match today. i dont wanna be seen with yo big head ass i gave him a evil look damnn i was just playing i love you mhmm i said."

Anyway what color you want me to wear black and white i said the kids have on there shirt with they names so u can where yours ight i gotcha he said before going into our closet.

i walked into our bathroom ran a shower got in for about 5 minutes then i got out lotioned myself and i pulled out my black leather pants and my shirt that said mia in black letters i i got my black and white taxes also with black socks i threw that on and flat ironed my hair and added some jewerly.

i walked into our closet to get my gold micheal kors purse to see chriss with his matching outfit on but his shirt said chris he looked good to baby can you get my gold purse for me he reached to get and gave it to me thank ya mhm he said i walked to get my phone then i headed downstairs.

i fixed me a plate and ate it chris also did to i washed our plates out and then was ready to go kids get youll stuff and lets go i said i gave chria the keys he would be driving he dosent like a woman driving him places i dont know why.