Prolouge

(This takes place long after the battle. Long after the Clans moved from the lake and left a few queens and their kits by the lake-side. One kit grew up as swift as a WindClan cat. One kit grew as brave as a ThunderClan cat. One grew as sleek as a RiverClan cat. But no kit was as sneaky as a ShadowClan cat. And for this reason, RiverClan became SleekClan, ThunderClan became BraveClan, WindClan became SpeedClan, and ShadowClan became ForgottenClan. The oldest kit became Speedstar, second oldest became Sleekstar, and youngest became Bravestar. And this, is where out story begins.)

.

Speedstar, new leader of SpeedClan, walked over to his sister and brother. "Greetings, Sleekstar, Bravestar. How are you and your Clans?" He asked.

"The river is tall, but no warriors to catch prey. Our mother is now a mother as well. We have many apprentices, but only two warriors to train them all. My deputy, and my medicine cat." Sleekstar told her brother.

"Same here, only I still don't have a deputy. Can you send one kit of mother's to BraveClan? It's only fair that I receive my younger sibling." Bravestar meowed.

Speedstar nodded his head. "I as well. Send a kit to each of us." He ordered.

Sleekstar rolled her eyes. "Thunderkit will belong to BraveClan as soon as he can walk. Same with Windkit and SpeedClan. I will keep Riverkit AND Moonkit." She replied.

A whispy white tom with one black paw appeared next to Sleekstar.

"When the Star of the night disappears, look to a Clan forgotten long ago. The answers you seek, lay within shadow." The tom bellowed, before disappearing.

The three littermates glanced at each other, dipped their heads, and raced off to tell their medicine cats.