Chapter 1

"Jaune?" 

"Huh?"

"Do you know what Aura is?" Pyrrha asked worriedly.

"What? no, I know what it is, do you." Jaune replied, obviously lying.

"Aura is the manifestation of one's soul. It bears our burdens and shields our hearts." She answered. "Have you ever felt that you were being watched, without knowing someone was there?" She then added.

"Yeah."

"Well that was Aura. It is our shield. Everyone has it, even animals."

"What about monsters?"

"No, they lack a soul. They are the creatures of grimm, the manifestation of anonymity. They are the darkness, we are the light."

Right, that's why we fight them."

"It's not about why, it's about knowing. Understanding both dark and light helps us manifest our Aura, everyone has a bit of both. By bearing our souls out as a force, it can deflect harm. All of our tools and equipment are conduits for Aura. You project yourself and soul when fighting

"It's like a forcefield." Jaune concluded.

"Yes, if you want to look at it that way." Pyrrha laugh before getting closer to Jaune, putting a hand on his face.

"Now, I want you to concentrate." Pyrrha asked

"Uh, ok." Jaune replied, a bit confused.

"For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee."

In another universe, Jaune would have had his Aura unlocked and he and Pyrrha would go along their way but this is this universe. Instead of that happening Jaune and Pyrrha were enveloped in a red and white glow before fading revealing a single being in their place.

 Instead of that happening Jaune and Pyrrha were enveloped in a red and white glow before fading revealing a single being in their place

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(credit to the artist, whoever he or she is)

"Huh?" The being called out in a feminine voice. It, now confirmed to be a she(plot convenience)looked at herself.

"J-Jaune? Pyrrha?" She said. She now dawned a panicked expression as she frantically looked around.

"Did we just fuse? How is this even possible?" She questioned, continuing to overview herself. she noticed the diamond shaped shield in her left hand/arm and a spear which she unconsciously knew was a sword and a rifle in her right.

'Ok, lets recollect ourselves, myself? I don't know any more but I need to think. So Pyrrha unlocked Jaune's Aura and suddenly I am here. The only possible way is....fusion.' She thought to herself.

'What to call myself. How about, Arkos.'

"If I'm going to be like this for a bit I might as well walk around." She muttered to herself. She walked around, minding the bushes and keeping a lookout for any grimm that may be nearby. She suddenly heard a growl and narrowly dodged a claw swipe from an alpha beowolf.

She got into a stance with her spear turning into a sword with her shield in front of her. The beowolf roared as it charged towards Arkos, with the intention to quickly end it's prey. Arkos swiftly evaded another claw swiped and shield bashed, getting some air time, then turning her sword into a rifle, blasting a couple of shots into the grimm, piercing it's tough exterior. 

She used her environment to her advantage as she constantly climbed up into trees and shot a couple of times before switching to another as the Alpha Beowolf cut down them. She didn't know what this fusion did, other than creating her, but she wasn't taking any chances, especially an Alpha.

She then used some water and lightning dust to stun it before ending the beast by turning her rifle into a spear and throwing it, boosting it with a shot and her polarity, shooting right through it's chest killing it instantly. She then retrieved her spear and walked along but was still weary as she remembered that where there's an Alpha, the pack is not far behind.

As if some god answered her call, several beowolves appeared from the bushes, rushing her.

(Start music)

She  swung her sword at one grimm, slicing it's chest open, killing it and threw it's corpse at an oncoming grimm, stunning it allowing her to kill it with one shot from her rifle. She then jumped forward and avoided swipe from a grimm.

She retaliated by shield bashing it, then decapitating it with her sword then turned her body mecha-shifting the sword into a spear and flinging it at the last grimm, impaling and killing it. Her job was not done however as two Ursa dashed out of the bushes straight towards her. She pulled her spear towards her and blocked a swipe from the first and jumping into a back-roll to avoid the second's claw strike. Not letting the moment take her, she jumped over the first Ursa's shoulder twisting her body to decapitate it, then landed and turned the sword into the spear and thrust it straight into the other Ursa before it even had time to respond. She pulled the spear out, letting the grimm drop to the floor dead and letting her catch her breath.

'Wow, that was awesome.' Arkos thought excitedly. She didn't have time to think further as a Deathstalker burst through the trees.

"Gotta run!" She shouted before running in the opposite direction.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 28, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fusionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें