another note

I'm sure this coming as a bit of a shock to everyone, as even I was certain I'd never come back. But here we are, and I owe you all an explanation. It's almost been a year since my last updated, and though it was probably evident in the last few chapters, I had entirely lost inspiration and motivation this time last year. School was (and still is) stressing me out beyond belief, and all my free time was spent either studying or working. Last year was both the best and worst year of life for various reasons, but what I noticed the most was the loss of my hobby. A year ago I would have proudly said I loved to write, but now I've basically stopped altogether, and I want to change that. 

I logged into this account for the first time in months over last weekend, and I was shocked to see that both new and old readers were still voting and commenting. This website was such a big part of my high school/teenage life, and despite all the changes (Paid stories?), I'm grateful for the confidence it brought me in regards to my writing. 

I'm sorry for disappearing on you all, and I'd like to thank everybody who has continued to vote and comment in spite of it; seeing that people still cared meant a lot, and played a huge part in my decision to return. I've spent the last few days re-reading the Potter Twins so I could continue on, and I'd like to thank a few specific users for their various comments throughout the books;

speckygal 

@skinnygru 

 @WHYAREYOURUNNIN

I'm on a break from school for the next few weeks, and I'm going to try and write as much as I can between now and school going back. I can't promise a long term schedule past that point, but I promise to try and dedicate my free time and holidays into seeing Haylee's story finished. She deserves an ending. 

To everyone who's still interested, here we go! 

- Sarah