4-first dance

i

I hated this week. I had 9 days left before the black moon and the ball was in 3 days. I'm not going, but I have to go to protect those ass holes. Oh, and the great thing is that I'm on security, for the dances and even better, my class had to set up. Fuck.

I was coming back from town with another chick that I squirted with the hose with made it more awarded and funny. We got back to school. "sella we got to go do security stuff the headmaster cross wants us." zero said.

"Yes, out of it!" I yelled .

Then give the girl all the bags I was carrying, then headed to the offices. I waited outside with zero. "So hows it going?" I asked.

He snob me. " Fine, be that way. I told you what you have to do if you don't want to be killed by me or toga sensei," I sigh.

"wait your under toga to." he said shocked.

"your his favourite student don't worry I could never be his, favourite," I smiled.

the door open come in "my children come in!" cross sang.

"I still haven't seen this guy in action." toga said

He was the bested in the hunter community and he's 200 ,Kaname and toga was there why? where's Yūki ?. "okay there are more e-levels around the town now and Kaname has suggested letting the night class help take care of them," toga sigh get to the point.

"40% of the population down there are vampire that's including the ones here, 20% of them will fall to e level, but not if we find the pure blood that's turning them and kill it and the e-ranks that were in turn back to human." I said.

"you funny? That won't work." Kaname laughed at me.

"that's what the black thorn is design for to kill the link between vampire if that not there, well, you get what happens."I said.

"what are you Sella vampire, witch."Kaname asked.

I saw toga flicked.

"a vampire hunter."I simply said.

"yes but are you human."he asked.

"Yes, why?" I lied.

"Kaname, what's the possible of werewolf being alive today? I saw something strange in the frosted yesterday went I was looking for e levels. "I said.

"there all been dead for years. What did you see?" he laughed.

"it was a wolf but with purple eyes. I didn't know there wolfs in the forest, "I said.

"there are wolfs in the forest. "toga said.

"god I'm not going back there with my long burial shot gun."I said.

"ill came with you."Kaname said.

"why went I'm a hunter? I kill vampires."I said.

"you won't kill me."he laughed.

"she hunts by herself, Kaname. your just get in her way. I went on a couple Misson with her and she shot me and sliced me."he said.

I smiled.

"Kaname, this has been bothering me, but are you and Yūki family."I asked knowing it was true.

"Sella, walk with me back to the moon dormitory."he said.

"fine."I sighed.

We walked back, and he started to talk. "you going to the dances?" he asked.

"security."I said.