🙈

Oh goodness! Should not have clicked on that link...so if you're followed by a random account who's name is (www sexy25 pw), might want to mute it cause it's a p*rn site...hence why I put spaces in the name above cause I didn't at first and it was a link and clicked on the link and yeah...don't do it.

One another note...

Had a job interview today. It went really well. Turns out they're hiring for a different position than I wanted, but still seems like it would be a good job. Now I wait to hear back. Seems like the decision will be between if they was to go with a full-time, long term person or a part-time, short term person (me). So fingers crossed.

Also it's 9pm here and I'm usually in bed by now but it's a Friday night and I don't have to get up and do anything tomorrow (except homework which I always have to do).

I really, really, really want to get back into writing, but it's so time consuming to get the thoughts out of my head and onto paper (or typed on my phone). Ugh! Can't I just think the story and it will appear on paper? There's so many ideas in my head I need to get out, but I'm too lazy and spend my time watching tv or RPing. RPing has really taken away from my writing...

Friendly reminder that Captain Marvel is the best, Loki deserved better, and End Game will be the end of me.