T H I R T E E N

This chapter goes to all of the parents who care and worry about their kids. Thanks, Moms and Dads.

I slowly turn around, and face him. "Dad."

He stands there, his hands on hips, anger pouring from his entire bring.

"Where were you? I tried calling you? Why would you leave the hospital?"

I look down at my shoes and scuff at the ground. "They....I...I lost my phone."

He just stared at me, and eyebrows raised. "Mhm."

Then Luke decides to step around me, causing Dad's attention to shift to him. "Pardon me, Mr. James, but I would like to say that-"

"Who is this?" Dad turns his even more pissed off eyes back to me. "You better get to talking, Bianca Nicole."

I sigh. "Dad, this is my friend Luke. Luke this is my Dad."

Luke nods his head.  "Nice to meet you, sir."

Dad just does the bro nod thing, and walks over to me, and takes me arm in his hand, gently lifting me from my seat, and farther from Luke. "Nice to meet you, but me and my daughter must leave."

I look over at look, apologetically, and mouth 'sorry.'

He just smiles at me, showing his perfectly shaped teeth, and a few girls around us stop to look at him.

Dad walks me out to his truck, and slams the door as he gets in the driver's seat. "Where the hell were you at all night?"

I turn my head, and stare at him. "I fell asleep at the school."

"You stayed at the school? Why did you leave the hospital? Who was that boy? Is he your boyfr "

"Dad! One question at a time. I will tell you everything later. Just let me sleep, please." I sigh, and lean my head against the window, and let sleep take over my mind.

°·°·°·°·°·

When I wake up, I am back in my room, laying on my bed.

I slowly sit up, ignoring the slight pain that shoots through my back, and head.

"Sweetheart, you have a visitor." Dad yells from downstairs, and I slowly make my way off my bed and towards the door, pulling my hair back from my eyes.

"Who is it?" I yell back.

"He says he's your boyfriend, Bianca." Dad yells, sounding slightly more mad than before.

Huh?  I make my way downstairs, and then I see him sitting on the sofa, looking through an old photo album. "What?"

He hears my voice and looks around till his eyes meet mine. "Hey, Babe, I was just telling your Dad about our date tonight." Shane smirks. "Isn't that right, David?"

They are already on a first name basis?

"Yep. I dunno why Bianca never told me she has a boyfriend." Dad cuts his eyes at me, making me even more uncomfortable.

"Why would you want to hide our love, Pumpkin?" Shane wraps his arm around me, and squeezed hard, enough to leave a bruise.

"Because it is-" I go to say, but Dad is quick to cut me off.

"So where are you going to take my daughter tonight?" Dad sits in the recliner, as Shane continues to bruise my side.

|QUESTION:
Where do you think Shane and Bianca should go/do??

(Comment what you think. I will chose a few, and actually use them!!!)

VOTE°COMMENT°FOLLOW

~Liz