Into a New Battlefield

•All hail Lily Mayflower! Daughter of Poseidon!" Chrion shouted to the massive audience of demigods.

The campfire burned her back as she's stood next to the massive centaur, half horse, half man, that Chrion was. His horse half was covered in a white coat of horse hairs, while the rest of him consisted of a older professor looking man, with slightly long hair for a guy and keen eyes. She stood next to him and looked small in comparison.

Butterflies stirred in her stomach, in the silent moment before anyone did anything after the announcement. Suddenly Chrion kneeled in front of her. She watched in silence as the huge audience of demigods that surrounded the campfire shuffled and moved themselves into a kneeling position towards me. As much as she wished that it was because they admired herself, she knew it was because of her big scary dad, or even because of her powers. Even then she could tell that what she had feared most was probably coming to pass.

*******

It had been night when the Argo II had docked. They had piled out and gone their separate ways. Lily had gone with Percy, her half brother, who was also a descendent of Poseidon. Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend and daughter of Athena, had kissed Percy goodnight and went to her cabin. Grover, a satyr, half goat half man, went strait to the woods. Leo, son of Hepheasteus and had just suffered a great loss, stayed in the ship saying he had to fix some damaged equipment, but she was quiet sure he just didn't want to face his cabin mates. BlackJack, the Pegasus who helped on the mission and was considered to be Percy's, had flown off somewhere to do what ever magical creatures did in the middle of the night.

Lil was a average height girl and was twelve years of age. She had night black hair and blue eyes. Her skin was tanned from her time in the sun and she was dressed in a borrowed Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and running shorts that had pockets.

Percy had taken her straight to the Big House, or so that's what it was called. From the dock to the Big House, they passed all sorts of different things. She made out, a grand display of cabins forming what looked like a Greek omega, some sort of open air area with lots of tables and marble pillars, she even saw what she thought was a rock climbing wall. Had it not been such a somber time, she imagined Percy would be chatting to her all about the camp. But someone he had known had died. Calypso.

Lily had been on Tybee island when Percy, Annabeth, and Grover had stumbled across her. They had taken her in. With their help Lily had found a weapon, her sword/trident Silver Torrent, it was a silver, oval sized compact with the words "όπλο του νερού," written on the top of the compact itself. Translated it read: "Weapon of Water," because of it's unusual looks and feel. The weapon itself looked like water that had been frozen in time, but had the consistency of celestial bronze, which was a magical metal that hurt monsters. With weapon in hand, and the help of Leo, the group traveled to Calypso's island after they were able to locate it. After many trials and Lily on the thresh hold of death, they managed to rescue Calypso. Only to have the gods take away her immortality and have her years sped up, and die in Leo's arms. It had been a traumatic experience for all of them and the horror hadn't faded away in the two days of travel.

They walked in silence up the hill, Lily itched to talk to him, but she knew that he was deep in thought. But he was her brother.

"Percy?" She asked, her eyes looking up at him. Percy had black hair like herself and sea green eyes. He was tall muscular and wore a orange camp shirt and jeans. Percy looked down to meet her eyes, she watched his thoughts evaporating.

"Yes?" He replied with forced cheerfulness.

"You know," she started, "I might be younger, but you can talk to me." Percy looked at her and sighed.