The first fight

Y/n POV

Y/n: Cecilia's IS is 'Blue Tears' and a long ranged model. So I gotta get close

I was in Scrapper waiting to be able to leave while going over my plan in my head.

I saw the door thing open and I ran out of it and used the jetpack to start flying.

Cecilia: I see you you call it Scrapper now

I turned and saw Cecilia with a IS sniper rifle thing. I'm don't know what it's called.

Y/n: yeah well he's done me great in battles

Cecilia: just so you know this is your last

Y/n: for what?

Cecilia: everyone knows it's obvious I'm going to defeat you overwhelmingly  so why not just apologize and I just might be able to forgive you

Y/n: how 'bout no Thunder thighs

Cecilia: we'll to bad for you and your pile of junk.

She aimed.

Cecilia: time to say good bye!

She shot and I let my instincts take over. I dropped before activating my magnetic field.

She keep shooting but each shot was missing since the field messed up her aim. I could tell she was getting mad.

Eventually she stopped shooting and things from her wings like things came off and fired rockets at me.

I deactivated the field as they hit me.

Cecilia POV

As a cloud of smoke covered him I smirked knowing I was going to win. Well that was until my sniper flew out of my hands along with my drones and hit the ground.

Cecilia: what?!

I flew down to grabbed them but heard something first.

VVVVRRROOOOMMM

I turned around to block just as some sort of rope hit and attached to my arm. I looked at saw it was anchored to the ground.

Then another hit my other arm and again anchored it to the ground opposite of the first on.

I tried to fly up but only got so far before the ropes stopped me.

I was then hit in the back by another and the person who was doing so did it to my chest in the front. I then realized something.

Y/n: sup. Thought I lost?

He was wearing a hoodie and sweat pants, had a crossbow with a rope arrow and had a pair of sunglasses on.

What's more surprising was he was riding a motorcycle!

Y/n POV

Cecilia: w-what?! How!

Y/n: skill beats luck

I grabbed the handles of my cycle and drove under her and had Scrapper turn back into his IS form.

Y/n: sorry about this

I aimed the laser of my right hand and fired it right under her causing a big cloud of smoke as it hit her.

I heard an air horn like thing and heard: winner;Y/n Orimura

Once it cleared I saw she was fired up high in the air. And she wasn't moving.

Y/n: shit

I jumped up high and grabbed her bridal style before landing again.

After a few seconds she woke up. She saw the giant screen that said I won before put her head in my chest.

I felt my heartbeat slow then speed up as I realized it was a situation I wasn't ok with.

Y/n: C-Cecilia. We're still in the arena

She looked up at me and I saw panic on her face before she jumped up and left.

Cecilia: sorry

I just looked at she left and 1 thought when through my mind.

Y/n: *what the hell just happened?!*

Time skip

I was talking with Houki and Ichika.

Houki: how does that magnetic field even work? Don't magnets attract?

Y/n: or repel. Magnets can repel and that's how it worked. The field of strong enough to be able to disrupt something from long distances but if I need to I can also focus on a point where the field is stronger but only while in Scrapper.

Ichika: so lots of confusing things?

Y/n: confusing, complex. If you don't know what you doing you can do damage to something very important but I know how I control it.

Houki: and you spent 4-5 years doing this?

Y/n: yup

Houki: jeez

I had my canteen with me. I lifted it to my mouth and started to take a sip.

Cecilia: hello darling

I spit it out. Then turned around to see Cecilia with a smile.

Y/n: start explaining

Cecilia: what?

Houki: the 'darling' thing. Just earlier you were acting cocky towards him and now...

I shrugged.

Y/n: yeah start explaining

Cecilia: it's nothing

She said that with a smile.

Cecilia POV
Flashback

I lost. I lost to his piece of scrap. After he hit me I was knocked out and I woke up in his arms. I saw on the screen that he won and I don't know why but I rubbed my head into his chest.

Y/n: C-Cecilia we're still in the arena

I looked at him and saw face flushed. I then jumped out of his arms.

Cecilia: s-sorry

I then left quickly.

Later while I was in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about him. I put my hands on my face and I felt my face was hot.

I've fallen in love. With him. I couldn't stop thinking about him and how he fought. Also why I kept missing every shot. And the motorcycle.

After I got out and dressed I went to find him and found him talking to the other male, Ichika, and a female I believe named Houki.

End flashback

Y/n POV

I shrugged as I took a sip from my canteen, this time not spitting it out.

Y/n: well why are you here?

Cecilia: I was hoping for an explanation about your IS and what it can do

I looked at Ichika and Houki and they shrugged.

Y/n: we'll get comfortable it's a long but good story

Cliffhanger

As I have said I'm branching away from RWBY so I'm sorry if you don't like that I. Only updating this book. Have a good morning evening or afternoon