Prologue Part 2.

The letter that Brielle's parents sent to the wolf pack.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for letting us stay in your territory. You know how hard it is for us to find a place we all fit.

I trust you will inform your pack that we aren't normal, and that we are not to be messed with. We are stronger than them. I don't want us to have to use our power on them, but my young ones will not hesitate. They're not fully trained with self control yet.

We demand respect with our presence, however and I fear that might threaten some of your pups.

Thank you Robert, although you do owe us this for all the times we saved your fur from mutts.

We will arrive soon! Josh and I are quite excited.

My daughter is very talented. She acts like the schools organizer, she treats everyone with respect, although she has a temper. She's friends with practically everyone from our jungle, and has quite the influence. We dominate you with our population, so please respect us and her. She, especially, demands respect. And, She will receive it. She has no idea what she is to become.

Respect is a custom here. If you don't respect others youre not to be respected.

Either way, we will respect you because we are visitors. But if they are not respected then there is no guarantee our pups will respect you.

Please, take that into consideration and warn them of that before our arrival.

Thank you,
Rosalie and Joshua.