part-11

"Maybe our definition of love was different."

"So, you guys enjoy your ghas phoos. I'm eating pav bhaji" Anya said with a big smile when the boys sitting in front of her ordered boiled food and salad which were in her dictionary tasteless food.

"Sharam ni aati ladki ko, dieting kr rhe logo k samne aisa khaana kn khata h ( this girl is shameless who eats this kind of food in front of dieting people)" Ro mocked her as he looked at her smiling eyes

"And I want ice cream" she said totally disregarding Ro's word

"Shameless, totally shameless" Savvy said imitating some baba's tone looking all serious, making all of them burst in peels of laughter.

"Well, it's not my fault it is that you boys have matches and dear Ansh have his shooting and he can't eat all the yummy food but I don't have any such restrictions." Anya said sticking her tongue out at the boys direction as she teased them and ate her food making various yum noises and eating it as slowly as possible teasing the boys as they looked at her food with drooling expressions.

But the fondness and love that shined in the guy's eyes for her totally displayed their true emotions of how much they were happy watching her happy.

The people of this generation were really confused watching four guys looking at a single girl with such love sick looks. They just couldn't decipher their relation,they were curious to know who was really the girl's bf and how could he let other guy's look at her like that and not feel jealous and insecure.

But they were unable to read the form of love shinning in the boy's eyes. Viaan mostly known as the hot headed, talented VK by the world was looking at the girl in front of him with love shinning in his eyes. She was his world, the girl who understood him, stood up to him, scold him when needed yet let him yell at him when she knew he needed a source of outburst. The girl was ready to be anything he needed her to be and he just wished he could be the same for her and love her like no tomorrow.

Shivaansh also lovingly known as SRK, the king of bollywood was looking at the girl in front of him with adoreness and love shinning clearly in his eyes. He was watching the innocent girl who was always with him since his childhood even in his hard time when everything seemed dark and hopeless. He could hear her soft voice in his mind, giving him hope and shinning as his personal source of light.he was watching the innocent girl he always knew.