006

ARRIVING BACK AT, the compound it was silent. The only people who returned back was Alaïa, Tony and Vision. Alaïa couldn't bring herself to visit the people she loves in a cell all alone. She knew what happened between Tony and Steve, and it's safe to say that the Avengers are no more making her feel guilty.

Looking at her surroundings it felt empty. The kitchen that was always filled with laughs was empty. It seemed no life was in the compound anymore. She sat in a chair where Vision sat near her.

"The compound feels so empty but yet still filled with happiness." Alaïa stated as she looked at her dirty white vans trying to avoid the guilt inside her.

"I didn't think it would be this quiet." Vision stated truthfully.

She sighed and went to her room. Glancing around her room she felt a weird vibe come from her room. Alaïa stared at the photos on the wall, and remembered the memory of each photo. She started to take the photos of the Avengers off of her wall. Alaïa would know it would affect her negatively seeing those photos knowing they are in government's hands.

She stopped putting the photos in her small box when she saw a photo of Steve, Natasha, Sam and Alaïa in the training room laughing on something Sam had said. In the corner of the photo you are able to see Vision's red finger making it in the photo. The photo had to be a couple of weeks ago, before the whole mess erupted between the Avengers.

Alaïa finally placed the photo in the box along with her other photos that were on her wall. She placed the box on a shelf in her closet, and her eyes caught her jewelry box in the back of her closet.

Walking back to her bed holding her jewelry box in her hands, she opened it to see her accessories in the way she had left it. Alaïa rarely wears any jewelry besides her earrings since she never had a reason to wear anything else.

She glanced at her rings, and she immediately picked up a necklace when she saw it. The necklace had a bunch of little butterfly charms on it.

Before her parents passed, her mom gave her that necklace. Alaïa, not thinking too much of it, grabbed the necklace and went to a safe room where her dad told her to go. She did not turn back, it still bothers her that she didn't turn back because that was the last time Alaïa saw her parents. Alaïa didn't feel comfortable wearing it, now here she is physically holding it after all those years.

Now that she's actually holding it she never realized how beautiful the necklace is. She heard a chuckle from her door frame; it was Tony.

She did sign the accords—well it was Tony's say. He didn't want her to get hurt or something worse happen to her; so she agreed just to make him happy.

"That is a very pretty necklace." He started making his way over to where she was sitting on her bed.

Tony glanced around her room to find it empty. All the photos that she had were gone including some of her favorite artists. He sat next to Alaïa and was able to see that her eyes were a light blue. Tony watched Alaïa touch the necklace like it was a piece of glass.

"Is Rhodey okay?" Alaïa asked softly.

His eyes softened hearing about his best friend, "he's paralyzed from his waist down, but he's going to get better, I promise."

Alaïa nodded at his comment, and hoped Tony would keep his promise. She dislikes it when people can't keep their promises.

"You know when Steve found you, you never let go of that necklace. It was weird because you would never wear it but never let it out of your sight."

Alaïa chuckled remembering that's what she did when she first came to the compound. Having the memories come back to her, it felt like a dream. A forever lost dream.

"Yeah, I remember."

"Your parents would be so proud of you, Alaïa. I mean, you have the ability to save people. You won't hesitate to give up your life just give a person another day." He paused, "You also discovered a new ability. Alaïa, you can be unstoppable."

Alaïa let his comment sink in. She never truly saw herself as an unstoppable person. With so much power, Alaïa knows it comes with a price.

She stood up, and walked towards her vanity in the other side of her room. Alaïa glanced at herself in the mirror, then turned to see Tony watching her, and waiting for her response.

"Thanks Tony, but the new ability." She paused remembering the feelings in her veins on how she felt using the power, "Tony, it's difficult. I get weak when I use it and I feel–"

"Dangerous?" Tony suggested standing up as well and followed towards the vanity.

She nodded in agreement.

"Well," Tony grabbed the necklace from her hand, and gently put it around her neck. "Don't let the label define you, Alaïa ."

She took a deep breath. Alaïa looked at herself in the mirror then reached to touch the necklace around her neck.

"Thank you Tony."

A/N:
guys endgame is so soon and
my plan was to finish writing
infinity war before endgame came out sksksks
also this is the necklace i had in mind for alaïa!

A/N:guys endgame is so soon and my plan was to finish writing infinity war before endgame came out sksksks also this is the necklace i had in mind for alaïa!