Uh.

We have been on the haunt for the Colt for sometime now. Castiel thinks he might have a lead. Dean and Sam have be easily working on trusting each other. "Sam!?" I yelled from the bathroom. "What?" "Can you bring me a towel!" I yelled back. I heard what sounded like Dean and Sam talking to someone. But I didn't know who. I few minutes passed and then I hear a knock on the door. I cracked it a little and a towel was being handed to me. "Thank you!" I yelled closing the door. I rapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom to find the room empty. I shrugged.

Its been maybe two hours since the boys left. I'm going crazy. I was just laying around when I got an idea. "Cas, can you hear me?" I asked sounding upset. I heard the sound of his wings. "What's wrong?" Cas asked behind me. I turned to look at him. I smiled. "Nothings wrong silly.." I said going over to him. "The why did you sound so upset when you called me?" He asked me looking confused. "I'm bored Cas and I knew if I sounded upset you would of came and you did." I said walking closer to him. "Alex why do I get this weird feeling around you?" He asked slightly confused. "What's the feeling?" I asked him looking up at him. "I don't know how to explain it. It feels like things are moving in my stomach and my heart races around you." He said. I smiled. "Its called butterflies." I said moving a lot closer to him now. "Can I try something Cas?" I asked him. He looked confused but still said yes. I reached up and put my lips to his.