《 ch. 6 》 a different idea

The Clawler watching his new friend munching down on an all kinds of fruits silently. Smile quietly at those plumpy cheeks of his puffing in and out as he's eating. So cute, just like back then when this big purple tubby was just a little ball of fluff whose face always stuffed with custard and toast.
A red round apple was shoved right before his face, caught him off guard. Tinky Winky puts the apple closer to his face, a gesture of sharing. Who is he to reject such a nice offer and those scary lifeless eyes? The former guardian smiled at him before takes the fruit off his palm. Though he had no appetite for it, he took a bite just to found out that his sweet tooth still working.

"mmmmnnn," the white furred conveyed his appreciate through his mumbling and smile. It's felt so nice to has something juicy and sweet once in a while.
Cute, Tinky Winky thought.

Though the food has been eaten just a moment ago, the large void in his stomach still not fulfilled. He's starving, even though he has no need to eat, he's feels hungry just the same as before. Why?
Then he heard a scraping sound. It was Tinky writing something on the dirt with a stick.

"Hungry?"

The Crawler nods embarassingly, so does the purple tubby, admitting the clenched hunger in their stomach. Tinky Winky stared at the white furred's large red eyes with his empty eye sockets before curving his pale lips into an evil smirk.

"You know what we really have to eat right?"