Chapter Five - Running away?

Hello! How are you doing? Sorry again..If anyone needs anything, please contact me at DatFanGirlChrissy as it is my main account and please remind me about this.. XD
Anyway, let's get into this!
- - - - - - - -
Y/N's POV

Waking up to screaming isn't very fun.
Trust me, I think I'd know. My Aunt, downstairs, screaming woke me up and startled me, as Jeff patched me up. Ben joined us a bit later and I thanked him, making me grin at how happy he looked. I got to look at myself through reflection and I cringed at the horrid person staring back at me. I looked terrible.
The two boys helped me get up, as I winced at the feeling of my bones aching. Maybe I can just get away..?
I sighed and very shakily walk to my bed, laying back in. The morning of my day has already been ruined and tarnished. What a life of mine, eh? I groaned in a bit of pain, where Ben stared at me, almost like he was worried. Jeff out a hand on my head, grinning softly almost. He mumbled his infamous three words. "Go to Sleep.." He said, suddenly feeling my eye lids get heavy. The words finally worked. And all I saw was black.
-> -> -> -> -> ->
I woke up to a loud crash downstairs. I just thought it was Aunt Makayla. I groaned, shutting my eyes in annoyance. "Not again.." I said, putting my hand on my forehead. I slowly sat up, wincing just a bit due to what happened earlier. Some light shines through my curtains, it giving the room a beautiful orange and red kind of color as the sun set. I moved the curtains just a bit by reaching my hand out and moving them slowly, and as I do sometimes, stare out the window into the sky, dreaming to leave and be somewhere else. I grit my teeth. Maybe it's really is time to leave. No matter how bad it gets, I can't take this type of pain..! Not anymore, not ever..!
I grabbed a nearby bag, and I shoved in clothes and normal Heath care type of things, such as a toothbrush. I wasn't having any of this, I couldn't. I shoved in my computer, the valuable game systems and my cables, plus chargers. I wasn't going to let her sell it.
I shoved in games and mostly everything was in my bag, as I didn't have too much stuff. I shoved my phone in my pocket and I was going to demand her to let me leave first. It may work. She might be drunk.
As I walked down the stairs, I was smirking, as I did have a escape plan if the demanding didn't work. Of course it won't work, but it's worth a try, y'know? As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I realized that she wasn't in the living room. I raised an eyebrow, and slowly walked to the kitchen, as it was of course where half her alcohol was located. I stood in the entrance to the kitchen and my eyes widened.

There she was, dead on the ground. Her body bloodied and her face looked horrified, as if she saw something that no human being should ever see.

"Y/N?" A voice said behind me. Shivers were sent down my spine and I was terrified, just terrified to even breathe. "Oh, Y/N.." The voice said again, it sounding deep and non-human. It seemed amused and it seemed to know me. I couldn't even move, just staring in horror.
"Y/N, Turn around!" It hissed at me. I then began to turn around, tears welling up in my eyes as my body shook. I couldn't dare look at it in the eyes, if it even had any. This seemed to anger it and it launched itself at me, which I dodged. I screamed. It was near the door so I couldn't bolt for it, but then I remember the escape plan. I gasped and began running, up the stairs. The creature followed, it's footsteps sounding nothing like my own. I grabbed the bag, thanking myself for grabbing everything and I opened the window. The creature arrived at my door, so I quickly hopped out, struggling and hurting, but the adrenaline that flowed through me did better than the pain. I shut the window behind me quickly and locked it, just to see if it would help and hopped off.
A tree caught me and I safely got to the ground and began running. I didn't know where I was going, but the dream..the voice popped in my head, and I ran into the woods, as the only thing I can do, is just run.