An Author's Note

You're all probably wanting to slice my head with a guillotine and mount my head to a spike—which, now I think about it, is an epic way to go out.

This is the long-awaited update to you, my readers.

If you haven't been reading some of the posts I've shared on my page, I've had phases where I wanted to rewrite the series, where I wanted to continue it, and where I wanted to discontinue it altogether. Admittedly, at one point, I really did decide to discontinue it. However, because I still have Wattpad notifications turned on, there were still a mass amount of notifications I've been getting throughout the years because people are still invested in this series.

And I am entirely indebted to that.

You guys are responsible for my story's success and it's only fair that I continue it seeing all the support that's been given to this series.

And so, my friends, I have made my final decision: I will continue the series here on out, but also rewrite the first book and continue on with the rest. Reading A Dance if Princes again really gave me new ideas for what this series will become. And I hope you guys will enjoy all the schemes I'm plotting.

I'm currently working on the next chapter for A Crown of Thorns. I can't give a set post date, but I'll try and finish it within two to three weeks.

I have a lot of plans, trust me, and it's not just for this series. I'm working on a new series as well. My passion for writing has been rekindled.

But hey, it's something, right?