Chapter 2

(Edited)

"Okay, Irene called me down here, so what is the news?" I ask as I walk into Grandad's house.

"Surprise!" I jump as I hear everyone yell and I laugh as I see the balloons and the 'welcome home' sign in the living room and I see all of my old friends.

"Welcome home Ally," I hear someone say so I turn around and I see a tall man with floppy brown hair.

"VJ?!" I ask and he nods, I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck, causing him to bend down so I could reach.

"Holy shit, you've had a growth spurt since I've been gone," I say as we pull apart, I look around the room and I see john Palmer, Marilyn, Grandad, Roo, Leah, Irene, and a few more.

"Oh man, it is good to be back in the bay," I say, I then hear wheels, so I look at the back door where I see Jett wheel himself inside.

"Hey! There's my little soldier," I say, and Jett's head pops up and he smiles and wheels over to me quicker.

"Ally!" he says, and I smile and laughs, and I lean down and give him a hug.

"How are you doing?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Just happy to see you," he says, and I laugh.

"Now, is this the only reason why you guys needed me here?" I ask and they nod, causing me to laugh.

"well, it's a good as time as any for family to be with each other," I say and start to laugh a little nervously.

"You okay Ally?" Leah asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I say, and I sit down on the couch and fiddle with my fingers.

"Ally tells us what's wrong," Jett says as he wheels himself into the living room.

"okay... I'm in a little bit of trouble," I say and sigh as everyone comes into the living room.

"What kind of trouble?" Grandad asks me.

"I am in a custody battle over my 1-month old daughter," I say and they all look at me in shock.

"You have a daughter?" Irene asks me and I nod, smiling.

"Yeah, my baby girl Roxanne, Roxanne Braxton," I say, and Leah wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"What happened?" Leah asks me and I smile sadly.

"her father was a good guy at first, but then he turned bad, really bad," I start to explain but stop.

"What happened Alison," VJ asks me as he sits next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder after his mother moves.

"I got pregnant before Roxy, but he beat me so bad that I had a miscarriage, it was already hard for me to conceive, and when I did I was so careful, until he got it into his head that I cheated, he then started apologising saying that he didn't mean it, and I believed him, that was until I got pregnant with Roxy, once I found out I was pregnant, I called Heath, Bianca, Ricky, and Kyle, they stayed for the whole nine months so he never had the chance to hit me," I say and everyone looks shocked and the woman start crying.

"Did you tell them?" Jett asks me and I shake my head.

"The only person who knew at the time was Bianca because she caught me with bruises on my arms and legs," I explain and they all nod.

"So, why are you fighting the custody battle?" Palmer asks me.

"He lied to the courts saying that I hit our daughter, then he took photos of the bruises that he placed on her and blamed them on me, he told a sob story of how I was the one hitting him and I showing photos of bruises that he found online and is playing it off as me hitting him, he even told them that I'm the one that killed our first baby through drugs, I'm meant to go back to court in a couple of days," I explain as I start to cry, I am pulled into a tighter hug by VJ who wraps his other arm around my body.