Chapter 1: The Beginning

January 27, 1972

"Mr and Mrs Johnson!!! Open up the door right now! C'mon open up!" angrily shouted by a strange man while banging the door.

The door is not opening for the angry man. Due to his continuous banging to the door, its lock breaks, letting the man go inside and find for Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.

"Oh sir! Who are you? Honey, come here! Someone broke the door and went here inside!" Mrs. Johnson said.

"Hey ma'am!! Look. Here's your unpaid payments in our bank. This is still unpaid since last year maam and sir. The two of you can be in jail if you cannot pay this in 2 days." The Man said as he leaves the house.

Mr. Brian Johnson is a former businessman of the OSCORP company in NY. He retired because of insufficient financial resources. And now only works as a freelance writer.

He married a woman named Mary Johnson who has no job but acts as a good and loving mother to her children, at the same time to her hardworking husband.

Mary is worried about her husband because her husband's face is too emotional.

"It's okay sweetheart. I know we can solve this problem together. Smile now honey. C'mon let's prepare for the breakfast of the kids. I'll go make you a coffee so you won't be like that anymore." Mary said.

"Wake up my beloved children! Breakfast's ready!!"

Mary and Brian has five cute kids named One (a boy, 8 years old), Two (a girl, 6 years old), Three (a girl, 10 years old), Four (a boy, 12 years old) and Five (a girl, 15 years old).

"Mom! What happened to our door? Why is that broken already? And who was the man that kept on shouting a while ago?? Dad, please fix the door! " worryingly asked by Five.

Mary quickly replies to the questions of her worried daughter and so the other kids won't be worried too.

As the breakfast of the family continues, Mary sees Brian in the kitchen, facing downward and looks like frustrated.

"Honey. I said this will be alright. Just trust me." Mary said.

"What if we go away here? I'm tired of living here in the city, honey. I think we should move to another place." Brian replied.

Mary realizes that her husband's suggestion is good. Mary just wipes Brian's eyes though he's not totally crying and Mary leaves him in the kitchen.

In the afternoon, Mary sees Brian and the five kids sleeping. Mary then deeply thinks of the solution to their problem will be.

She leaves the house and goes to the bank...

She paid for everything. The bills, their debts and their half-paid pick-up truck.

Mary comes back to the house with a cake and ice cream.

"Mooom! Is it Dad's birthday today? Is it One's, Three's, Four's, Five's??" Two asked.

"No honey. I just bought these for all of you. Because I love you all and I want to maintain the happiness of our family." Mary replied with teary-eyes.

Their dinner was so happy that night.

After the dinner, the kids quickly went to the living room to watch for their favorite movie. Brian and Mary was left in the dining room.

"Sweetheart, I found a house to live in. It's a farm. It's a great great location. Far from problems, place where we will begin again." Mary said with a smile on her face.

"Good honey. But where will we get money? I don't have my salary yet. Our boss doesn't publish my article yet." Brian replied.

*winks* "Dont worry honey, I have extra money that I earned from my past work." Mary said.