Chapter Two

The rest of the eight hours I spent at that hell were slow. Each second took a minute and each minute took an hour. At least it felt that way. The only reason I think it went as slow as it did was because of two things.

1. The note in my locker which was locked when I came in.

I'm the only one who knows my combination

Besides Jax of course

2. The creepy guy that kept staring at me

I'd never met him before

Literally never

Thus, the day was slow and suspenseful but as I suspected.... nothing happened. I was just scared for nothing. By the time lunch came around I was already exhausted. I just wanted the day to end. Halfway there. Almost time to head home, get dressed and hop on down to that beach house.

I know it's dumb of me to accept invitations to random parties by unknown people but I wasn't trying to find out what "Or else ;)" meant, nor did I ever want to. Besides, my parents wouldn't want me home anyways.

"Hey Webber" a kid said sitting down at the table I sat at.. alone.

"Oh hello stranger, please leave me the fuck alone I'm not going to give you money"

Is what I would have said. Instead I just stayed quiet. If he asks for money, all I say is I'm not just money, I'm human.

"Hello... what do you want?" I asked a bit...exhausted to say the least

"I left my lunch money at home and- "

"Fuck off" Jax said walking over with his food

"Oh wow I'm saved again, thank you all mighty Jackson" I replied

The kid sat there, still. Stone faced. What the fuck did he want? We already- well Jax told him to fuck off. What was he still doing here?

"It wasn't a question Webber" He started

"It was a command. Yeah, whatever. Heard it all before. Now go fuck with someone else" I replied. I was already annoyed with this kid.

It seemed he got the point because he stood up and walked away. I rolled my eyes. I hated people. A lot of the people here only wanted to talk to me so they could be popular and use me as an object rather than treat me like a human being.

That was honestly the only interesting thing that happened. A kid tried to rob me. And they failed miserably. We also cleaned out lockers so that's cool I guess. There wasn't much in my locker though so it was kind of stupid.

By the end of the day, I was already brain dead. I walked through the hall and back to the front of the school. A ton of students crowded around... something. I walked to the crowd to see what it was and people moved for me.

Once I made it to the front of the crowd I realized what, or rather who everyone surrounded. It was my brother. Obviously, I mean why didn't I think of that? That should have been the first thought when I saw people crowding someone at the entrance.

He hadn't been in school for such a long time. Years of staying home, and he shows up only to drop me off and leave again. This time however, he walked onto campus.

"I thought you were expelled Will" I said smirking, hands on my hips.

"Yeah Yeah, whatever. Get in the car you're taking too much time" he replied pointing at the same Tesla model X he drove me to school in.

I nodded and hopped into the passenger seat. Before I the doors closed I saw, him. That weird guy who was following me. Who was he? But by the time I noticed him it was already too late. Wilhelm drove off, speeding.

"You should slow down Will...you'll get in trouble" I said

No reply

"Will?"

Still no reply

And then, silence. It was awkward. I decided to not tell anyone about the party. Once I got home I went up to my room after Will. I set my stuff down and packed my beach bag with a few snacks from the kitchen, sunscreen, etc. I put on a black bikini that covered me in areas I was self-conscious of, and put on a nice sun dress. I finished the look with a sun hat and sunglasses.

When I was ready to go I slipped on some nice sandals and snuck out of the house walking down the street. The towel was showing outside of the bag a bit. Two boys who probably went to my school did a cat call whistle and I flipped them off. The usual.

I finally ended up at the house and I knocked.

No answer...

I knocked again

No...answer.

Okay this is just creepy maybe I should

Thump thump thump

"Sorry I wasn't at the door yet."

A girl who was tall, skinny, kind of hot... Okay not in that way. I'm not gay I can just appreciate a female who has good looks. That makes it seem like I'm gay though just because I said I'm not...

Moving on. She walked out of the beach house with a large, almost sinister smile on her face. It was fake as hell. Like she was putting up a face for someone. I pushed the thought out of my head and followed her down to her private part of the beach.

I laid out my towel and put some sunscreen on after I took off the dress. I took off the and sunglasses as well and walked to the water. The girl was on her phone standing next to me texting...someone. I walked out of the water, wet from head to toe.

"Who are you texting?" I asked peering over her shoulder

"My mom" she replied.

Her phone read:

Boss: Is she there yet?

No.

Boss: What's taking her so long

I hear a knock at the door one sec

She's here

Boss: Do you have the towel?

I have everything. We've planned this well, I wouldn't mess up by forgetting something hun

Boss: Knock her out already

Unless her mom was her boss, she was lying. I was a bit scared. I knew their plan, whoever they were. I walked past her and over to my towel.

"I'm a bit cold I'll go back into the water in a sec" I called after her.

She nodded and continued to text her 'mom'

I was terrified. Knock her out. Towel, what does that mean? I grabbed my phone and dialed three numbers. "911" I felt someone was behind me, but the girl was still texting someone. A chill ran down my spine and I turned around and saw...