**Chapter 27**

After I long two hours flight, I finally arrive at home. The familiar surroundings and familiar smells make me feel so welcome. It's no surprise  when I see my mom, dad and brother waiting for me outside the airport with big smiles.

"Hey Sweetie!" Screams my mom excitedly as I walk towards them. 
"I missed you guys so much"
"We missed you too baby". says my dad as he pulls me in for a big hug.
There is no denying how much I have missed home.

"So, how was school?" My brother asks
"Missed me?" I respond, trying to tease him.
"mm.. Not really..."
"oh... pfffttt. You know you do." I shake his shoulders and rest on them. I missed him the most and so, with my head on his shoulder, we listen to a playlist as we head towards home.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~
"Kayley!" Screams my mom from her bedroom.
"Mom?"
"Your dad and I want to take you and your brother out for dinner tonight. What do you think?"
"Sure mom, it's a lovely idea."
"Alright then, get dressed and tell your brother to get ready."
With that, I scoot off to my brothers room, tell him of the dinner and go and get dressed.

When we arrive at the restaurant, we pick a seat by the window and order our meals. Soon enough, we are served our meals and we begin to dig in.
The family time is so beautiful as we chat about everything there is to talk about- things I did in school, family gossip and Hanson. I know it's not even been a day but I miss him a lot. I just can't wait to get home so I can call him.

After eating, we have ice cream for desert and head towards home. It's a bit past 8pm when we finally arrive at home. I excuse myself from the family as I hurry to call Hans from my room.

"Hello" Hearing his voice makes me so happy.
"I miss you already"
"Kay? Hey sweetie. I miss you too. Hope you had a smooth ride?"
"Sure Hun, I did. Guess you have already arrived too."
"Yes babe. This place is really pretty. Glad Dad decided for us to take this vacation."
"Nice, don't forget to send me pictures."
"Of course."
There is a small pause.
"I can't stop thinking about yesterday..." We both blurt out at the same time. We giggle.
"What did you love the most?" He asks.
I look away shyly as if he is in front of me.
"I loved every single moment. My first time couldn't have been more beautiful."
I can feel him smile at the other end of the call.
"I love you."
"I love you too Hanson... I have to go now. I want to go to bed. Call me tomorrow?"
"Alright babe, good night, sleep tight and dream about us."
With that, I drift off into dreamland.

A/n
Heyya guys.
Happy Reading.
I am hoping for  something big to happen soon but definitely not the death of any characters @StephanieLarkai0😂😂😂😂😂😂