october

october

“Morning.” I lazy greeted my so called best friends the moment I place down my bag and sitting down.

“The game was awesome! Too bad you didn't get to watch your Kim-- woah dude what happened to you?” Tee immediately went to my side then he tried to hold my face but I brush his hand off before looking down.

“Nothing…”

“Don’t tell me nothing cause something did happen! Your eyes are red and you look like you have no life in you. So tell me!” Tee started screaming at me but I don’t care. I just wanna be done with school so I can go home.

“Tee! Please stop shouting at him.” Someone hug me from behind then put his head on top of mine. I can feel him glaring at Tee then hugging me tighter.

“You can tell us whenever you're ready. Just remember we’re always right beside you.” Bas made me turn around so now I’m facing him then gave me a really big bear hug while softly patting my back. A second later I felt another hug from behind me so now I’m stuck between Tee and Bas.

“Thank you…” I feel like I wanna cry again like how I cry myself to sleep the moment the dinner had finished. I did all my best to say goodbye to Kim yesterday reminding him that everything is going to fine. For him that is.

They only let me go when suddenly Kim arrived inside the classroom and they thought if I see Kim my senses will come back to me again but it only made me feel worse and pulled them both together so I can hide myself from Kim. I don’t want him to see me like this.

“What are you doing?” Tee whispered to me but I just shush him while Bas nudge him cause he get the idea why I’m hiding.

I sneakily look at Kim and I saw him looking around the classroom like he was trying to find someone then his eyes landed on my table where Tee and Bas were sitting on becoming my shield from him.

“Why is he looking this way?” Again Tee whispered addressing to no one exactly. I just remained quiet trying to also figured out why.

Then Kim averted his eyes and of course I followed where his eyes landed.

“Can I get everyone's attention please?” My friends watch Kim call everyone to look at him and there was smile on his face. His eyes never left the eyes his heart holds.

My two friends flinch when they saw who came in. My two cousins, Tae and Godt, went inside our classroom holding a bouquet of pink roses and a small basket of chocolates. Then went beside Kim waiting for him to continue his announcement.

He started walking then stop before kneeling down and taking the heaviest sigh I ever seen. He look so nervous then he look again at my table like he knows I’m there, waiting for me to come out.

But I can't.

“Cocal Suppapong will you be my girlfriend?”