Chapter Two

-

I woke up with a sad expression on my face. I got up and started to do my early morning routine. I had a dream, a beautiful one. I was dancing in a field full of flowers with my friends and family, my dream was full of laughter - a complete opposite of my reality. 

I'm going outside. I can't let a broken heart ruin me. Oh who am i kidding, i can't even look at my couch anymore without breaking down. I remember the time when we watched movies on that couch and ate chinese food.  That was one of the greatest memories i had with Harry. 

I saw a newspaper stand and my eyes literally widened in horror. 

HARRY STYLES DATING A MODEL. WHAT HAPPENED TO TAYLOR SWIFT?

I can feel people staring at me. So that's why he wanted to break up with me. I don't know what to do anymore. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. I need to get out of here...and here comes the paparazzi. I ran, yes..i ran away as fast as i could. 

Suddenly, i bumped into someone. 

"Oh my gosh, i'm so so sorry." i said and continued to run. 

"Wait! Taylor?" i felt someone's hand caught me by my wrist. When i turned to look, i almost lost my breath.

"Taylor..." Taylor is standing in front of me. Taylor Daniel Lautner. 

"Yeah come on, let's go." he grabbed me and ran. 

~

"So he broke up with you." He said. We are in a coffee shop. A small coffee shop in which only a  Few people actually go here. I've been here...i think? I kept looking at the beautiful paintings and brick walls. It's so cozy here. My thoughts were interupted when Taylor said something. 

"You don't remember? I used to take you here...you know..when we were still together." he said half smiling. 

"Oh." I can't thing of anything to say. 

"You know, he's a fool for breaking up with you." He stared at my eyes. I can feel my cheeks heat up. He was getting closer then my phone started ringing. 

"Um, i have to take this." I said and got out of the shop. I answered my phone without looking who's calling. I was nervous. My heart started to hurt when i heard who it was.

"Taylor! I've been trying to call you! Those newspapers, it didn't mean anything, i swear. Hey..why aren't you saying something? Are you okay? Hey...answer me please. Taylor please...I still love you...Chelsea...she was nothing...i swear..." So Chelsea was the model's name. I can't think of any response. My eyes are tired from crying. I just listened to him. 

"Taylor please...i'm sorry....why won't you talk?! Taylor...i look like a mad man right now! i'm going crazy! please say something." 

I can't think. I can't speak. I ended the call and sat on the pavement. 

"Taylor." He said as he sat down beside me. "You can cry you know, you can be weak you know." he said as he put his arm around me. 

~

Taylor brought me back to my apartment, left me a post-it and said goodbye. The post-it said "People generally see what they are looking for, and hear what they listen for."  

I picked it up and put in my drawer. My heart is still beating loudly. I don't know what to do.