Just a dream...

The harsh winds blasted through the surrounding trees, sending leaves in in every direction as if a tornado of greenery was forming. Despite the loud rushing winds it seemed quiet and desolate, almost grey.  All life had simply vanished within an instant, all but a small figure, a shadow in the distance.

 She sat in the middle of an empty hole-ridden street, kneeling over a familiar (h/c) figure that lay broken on the cold, hard ground.  The scene began to grow dark, well darker than it already was, and slowly fade into the distance, almost as if you were falling away from that dark and dreary world and back into your own.

Only to wake up in your bed.

It had been a strange morning, especially after that dream... You had ended up walking to school alone since your friend was sick today, , so you got to enjoy a nice quiet walk to school today.

The teacher was running late as per usual, which gave you all the more time to think over the previous occurrences.  It was only a dream, but it seemed so real, so vivid, like you had been there before.  The most puzzling part though, was that girl…  Just then the teacher came shuffling through the door carrying a couple binders full of loose notebook paper that flew everywhere when she slammed the load down on her desk.  

Everyone quieted down and took their seats quickly, not wanting to oppose her when she was in this state.  She stared at the now silent class with a glare directed mostly at the male students.  ‘Oh great,’ you thought. ‘She must’ve gotten dumped again.’

She came to class like this at least once a month, and every time it would start the same, she would come in late and angry, then she would take her anger out in a pointless rant about the cooking of eggs or something, and after she cooled down class would really start.  Most of the class uses this time to finish any homework, since she would be too caught up in mentally stabbing her ex with a butcher knife to care.

Ten minutes later she had finished and let out a long sigh.

“Okay class, I would like to introduce our new student, because that’s more important.”  She gestured to the door as it opened and a figure with long flowing black hair walked calmly to the front of the room.  ‘Wait, had she been waiting in the hall the whole time?’ You thought, and then you saw her face as she turned towards the class.  ‘But… that’s…’                                                                                                            

“My name is Akemi Homura, I’m please to meet all of you.”                                                                                       ‘The girl from my dream…’