chaptr.3 And labeled.

Leader? Was she going to bring me to her stoneclan? "What do you mean?" "If you could let me free i would show you!" she started to struggle again. "Are you going to bring me to your clan?" "Yes, you would be perfect! besides the fact your a kittypet." "Don't they tear kittypets into pieces? They wont accept me into the clan!" "Its alright, i'll help you, my clan could help you get food and shelter."

That did sound nice.. And so did Whiteeye, she was very sweet if i knew her, no time to waste, she needs an answer. "Ok, i'll follow you." "Great! i'll help you, no worries, if you wit in with me, their should be no worries." She gave me a slight grin of reassure meant. I got off her and she got up and shook the dust off her and started to padd away. "C'mon! This way, stay close."

I followed her, i already accepted it, if i was going to turn back i should say so now. I decided to go, i was super excited for some reason, idk what the reason is, but its a reason. Whiteeye was a she-cat, extreamly nice, she had beautiful white fur and turely amazing eyes, she was strong to, all stone cats must be like that. I wondered if i would be safe, i wasn't sure, but inside, i felt warrior instincts like i could run faster, hunt perfectly, i felt as if i was a warrior the moment i stepped into the woods.

after walking for a while, we had to jump up onto some trees and we had to jump, or climb our way to a mountain with a flat stone ground and their were flat stone dens, cobered with old leaves, dead. There was a dead tree, it was huge, it was like a master den, but in a tree! The tree was hollowed out and had a whole on the bottom so cats would live in it. (STOPPING HERE FOR THE NIGHT.)