chapter 2

I woke up with Jesse next to me, I decided that today I would talk to Letty and Vince as they were the closet to Jesse and the more got to know the 'family' the more I would get to know him. So today when I got downstairs i dragged Letty with me to get a new car.
Letty "so what kind of car are you getting?"
Zoe "I think I might buy a charger."
I had always had a sweet spot for a charger and when I found out someone was selling one I jumped at the chance.
Zoe "you might need this, it might go south quickly."
I gave her my pistol and I grabbed my AK47, just in case. We got out of the car and walked over to the guys I kept my AK on the strap along my shoulder.
Zoe "hey man you got the car my boss wants it."
The guy "chika, you need the 80 bags."
I walked back to my car and grabbed a grenade and the duffle bag.
Zoe "here count it there is the extra 5g's in there like he wanted."
The guy "until he found out how beautiful you are."
He counted the cash and got one of his men to drive the car towards me slowly and then he chucked me the key I deliberately missed it.
Zoe "oops."
I bent over to pick it up and when I go back up I walked to Letty and gave her the key to the charger, then got in my car and drive away back to the house.
Zoe "hey Jesse I need some help with this car."
He ran out the door and came over to me with his tool kit and his spanner was the perfect size. (2fast 2furious reference.)
Zoe "thank Letty for the help honestly it's better with two women."
We stripped out the car and rebuilt it right in front of the house.
Dom "what did I tell you about keeping trash out in front of the house."
Zoe "trash, man this is the exact same as the one in the shed."
Dom "why do you think it's in there?"
Zoe "because of it's history."
My car was in blue in stead of black and it didn't have the stuff coming out of the hood. So it could nice in the crowd.
After we were done Vince had to say Grace and then we started eating, I liked living with the Toretto's we were a family but I still felt something was wrong with Brian. After dinner i pulled Dom a side.
Zoe "Dom I don't fully trust Brian, I don't know why but I don't."
Dom "you and Vince need to stop blaming him."
Zoe "I didn't blame him I just said that's why I haven't been around him as much."
I walked of to Vince to say what I said to Dom as he could see nearly the same thing as me.
Zoe "hey Vince, I don't completely trust Brian and Dom said that you said the same thing."
Vince "no I said he's a cop."
Zoe "I think he is as well but I'm not going to say to much."
I walked over to Jesse and dragged him upstairs with a couple of carona's. We sat and drunk the night away and decided to just cuddle tonight in stead of fuck.
The next day was race wars me and Jesse would drive down at the same time I took my baby the GT-R and drive down. When we got there everyone was already there. And Jesse decided to race with pink slips.
Zoe "no Jesse don't, please baby don't do it."
He had entered against this other guy who Dom had problems with. Then Brian ran over.
Zoe "b stop him please."
I was now crying my eyes out.
Brian "Jesse you don't have to do this, just go back to Zoe please."
Jesse "no Brian I've got this."
Brian "he's got over fifty grand under that hood."
Jesse "in huh."
Zoe "no Jesse don't."
The race went ahead and Jesse had lost, the guy came over to our group.
The man "where is the car?"
Zoe "he used the wrong car it was meant to be the charger, not the Volkswagen."
Then he started a fight with Dom, I don't know why because i was crying to much and thinking about Jesse. After the fight happened I collected the cash that we had won and drove home. The next day I woke up to a car engine and ran down stairs it was Dom's charger.
Zoe "where is Jesse?"
Dom "I don't know I'm going to find him though."
Zoe "please find him I love him."
Dom "I know."
As soon as Dom said that Brain came.
Brian "Dom don't do this it's over."
Dom "I'm getting Jesse back for Zoe."
There was a bit of shouting then Jesse came back, I went to go but him when some bikes came with machine guns and shot Jesse. Me and Mia ran over to Jesse as quick as loss but he was dead, I cried on his body and Mia shook her head at Dom.
Zoe "Dom do me one thing kill those mother fuckers."
He drove away and so did Brian, I went to Mia and hugged her.
Mia "you were right something wasn't right with Brian, he's a cop."
Zoe "I'm sorry I need help to leave, call me if you need anything."
I went to my car and drove away to the airport and got on a flight for London.