-13-

There was a new household ban set in place. Tom wasn't allowed in his room alone. The only time he's allowed, is when he's going to sleep. Nobody really wanted this, but it was for the best. So, due to this, Tom was sitting on the couch. He was on his phone, using his photo app as a mirror. He was looking at the red mark that went across his neck. It would probably take a while to heal. Tom rubbed the mark. It wasn't nice to look at. Therefore, Tom stopped looking at it.

Tord was watching Tom from the hallway. He seemed so sad and distant now that Tord actually noticed. Tord walked over, and sat on the couch next to Tom. Tom looked at him, and then back at the floor.

"Hey, Tom, how are you?" Tord asked. He was trying to be nice for once.

"Sad." Tord looked at Tom. He needed to change the subject.

"um- Do you want to watch a movie?" Tord suggested. Tom looked at Tord, and nodded. Tord smiled, and got up, picking a movie. Tom mumbled something, catching Tord's attention.

"Hm? What was that?" Tord asked.

"can we watch a disney movie." Tom whispered. Tord smiled. He knew Disney movies were always Tom's favorite. Tord laughed quietly.

"Of course. How does The Princess and The Frog sound?" Tord asked, while pulling out the movie. Tom nodded shyly. He always thought his love of Disney movies was childish and dumb.

"how about we go in your room so edd and matt don't know we like disney movies." Tord whispered. Tom nodded, and got up. They went into Tom's room, and put the movie into Tom's laptop. Tom sat on the bed, and wrapped himself in the blanket. Tord hurriedly left the room. Tom watched after him. He should've known Tord wouldn't want to watch a movie with him.

Tom pushed play on the movie, and watched as the starting played. A moment later, Tord came in, carrying a bowl of popcorn. He gasped dramatically.

"Did you start the movie without me?" He put a hand on his chest in mock offense. Tom smiled, and restarted the movie.

"Sorry, I thought you left." Tom said, scooting over for Tord. Tord sat down, and put the popcorn between them. He un-paused the movie, and turned off the lights.

About halfway through the movie, Tord looked over at Tom. He had fallen asleep. Tord smiled, and ruffled Tom's hair lightly. Tom looked peaceful.

"Tord?"

The voice came from the door. Tord looked over, and saw Edd standing there. He quickly paused the movie, and stood up.

"Oh, hey Edd." Tord whispered. Edd looked over, and saw Tom asleep. Edd raised an eyebrow.

"We were just watching a movie." Tord said, smiling. "Tom fell asleep about halfway through."

"Well, I'm glad you're getting along with him." Edd said, walking out. Tord grabbed the empty bowl of popcorn, and followed him. He set the bowl in the sink, and sat down next to Edd.

"So, what movie were you guys watching?" Edd said, holding Tord's hand. Tord hesitated, before he intertwined his fingers with Edd's.

"It's um.. Classified." Tord said. Edd looked at Tord.

"It was a Disney movie, wasn't it?" Tord nodded. Edd laughed, kissing Tord on the cheek. Tord smiled, and laid back on the couch.

"tord..?" Tord heard faintly from Tom's room. Tord looked at Edd. He didn't seem to hear Tom. Tord was slightly torn on what to do. Should he go check on Tom, and possibly continue watching the movie, or should he stay, and have some time with his boyfriend? He wasn't Tom's babysitter.

Tord pretended not to notice.

Meanwhile, in Tom's room, Tom looked around for Tord. He seemed to have left. Maybe it was that they were out of popcorn? Or did Tord leave when Tom fell asleep? Either way, he had to go out into the living room, it was the rule. Tom grabbed his blanket, and walked out into the living room. Tord and Edd were sitting on the couch, being lovey.

Tom walked in and laid on the floor, putting the blanket over his entire body. It was warm, and slightly hard to breathe, but comforting.

"Guys? Have you seen-" Matt said. He stopped talking when He saw Tom in a ball on the floor. Matt immediately glared at Edd, and dropped down to the floor, hugging Tom.

"Is anything wrong, petit frère?" Matt asked, smiling.

"no i'm just tired." Came mumbled from under the blanket.

He was just.. tired.