𝕛𝕦 | 10

🎶: Already Gone - Sleeping at Last [Original by Kelly Clarkson]

_

[chaeng's outfit]

[chaeng's outfit]

[note: chaeng's outfit on the dinner]

_

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I am drunk not sure if it's the scotch that I am drinking or the tears that I have been running down my cheeks. I had her photo on one hand; the prettiest of all and I keep asking myself, "Where did I go wrong?"

Did I lack on anything? Was I too much? What did I do for her not to love me anymore? Why did she fell out of love? How? When? I just can't understand how. I did my best to change myself for her and I did but why?

Suddenly, my mom barged inside my house and saw how this place was filthy and how I looked like a total mess. My sister came towards me and took the glass away from me. "What ha-..."

She cut herself talking as soon as she saw the photo on my hand. "Still love deprived? Well, let me tell you something, son! She won't come back and she's going to forget you like dust in the air," mom said.

"Shut up!" I said under my breath. My mom walked away and got herself a glass of scotch. My sister sat on the table in front of me. She holds both of my hands and asked me, "Are you sure you want to come with me in New York?"

I nodded.

"Okay, I'll get our flight scheduled as soon as possible. You'll be fine, Jungkook!" she said.

-

[2 days after]

"Are you sure you're going to leave, Jungkook? I mean, it's not a shame to bail out," Seokjin said.

"No. I am really going," I said.

"Well, we can't stop you if you really want it," he said. I gave the guys my last hugs for them.