Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

You start to wonder why you're here not there

And you'd give anything to get what's fair

But fair ain't really what you need

Oh, can you see what I see?

"Niall." I whined, leaning against the back of the chair. We had been sitting at the table for almost two hours looking through wedding themes and catering companies. I was finding it quite boring, and was tempted to just runaway to Vegas and get married there, but Niall was more into the whole "big wedding" scene...

I found it so boring.

I don't want to waste my life on this...

"Harry." Niall didn't look up from the notebook, turning the page once again.

"Niall."

"Harry."

"Niall."

"What is it?" He finally looked up, raising an eyebrow as I sighed.

"I'm bored."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"I dunno... Entertain me."

"With what?"

"Tell me a joke?"

"Now Harry, we both know you're the comedic in this relationship."

"Tell me a joke anyways."

"I don't know any good jokes..."

"I'm sure you know a good one."

"No... I really don't."

"I've got one for you then... Knock knock."

"Who's there?" It took Niall a minute to answer, sounding somewhat annoyed but I knew he wasn't.

"Narry." I smirked, remembering the conversation I had with Liam a few weeks ago.

"Narry who?"

"Narry me."

"I don't get it." Niall shook his head, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Well our ship name is Narry... So instead of marry me... I replaced marry with Narry...."

"Oh my god." Niall got out before bursting into giggles that soon turned into full on laughter.

"Don't laugh at me." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. Niall didn't stop for a few minutes, his face an interesting shade of red.

"I'm sorry... I just... That's the cheesiest thing I've heard yet, and you're always cheesy...."

"I'm not always cheesy." I rolled my eyes, still pouting as he continued to giggle.

"Yes. Yes you are."

"Where's your proof?"

"How you asked me to marry you is example enough."

"I thought it was cute."

"I almost broke up with you and then you threw that question out."

"Would you have preferred I didn't?" Niall stopped laughing, shaking his head a little too quickly.

"I wouldn't change it for the world... I just found it cheesy." He said, the words coming out in a rush.

"I didn't think it was cheesy."