Tell Me You...

A Note From Kaity: So... X Factor is just starting back up in the US :) have to say I'm in love with Emblem3! Good luck to those lads, they have my vote. I will not ever ship them though... Two of them are brothers lol. INCEST IS A NO NO. <3 

xx~Kaity

------------

I watched his face carefully as I poured my heart out into the song. A part of me hoped that maybe something would register in him that maybe there was something to the curly haired, that I was, standing on the stage. I wasn't just performing for fun... I was performing for him. I was performing for Lou. I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes. My heart pounded heavily in my chest. 

"I'm fearless with my heart, I'll take it any place... I don't care if it breaks..." I gripped the microphone and blinked away the tears. This wasn't a time to cry. This was a time to get Oliver interested. The more he was interested, the more that I could be around him, and I would give anything for that. 

I pulled a cheeky grin on my face. "I wanna tell you things I never tell myself... These secrets hurt like hell," oh how that was true. These secrets made me miserable. I wanted more than anything to make him take those contacts out so I could see his beautiful blues that I knew were hidden there. I wanted more than anything to dye his hair back to that soft brown. I wished more than anything that he would remember... Or that I would forget these memories that haunted my every move. 

He shifted in his seat and leaned over to pull a slice of pizza from the table of food we had ordered. In that moment that his stare left mine, I watched as he folded his pizza taco style and began to eat it. My heart melted a bit. How sad was it that I was genuinly excited that he was eating a slice of pizza the way that Lou did? "Call me crazy,  but maybe I'm insanely out of my mind but it'll never phase me... If I have to, I'm not afraid to... Save my heart for you," I hummed out.

I took a small step forward as I watched him, and almost immediately regretted it. 

I, Harry Edward Styles, fell flat on my face infront of my friends and the boy I loved and missed deary.

"Harry, are you okay?" 

Oh, heaven.

"Harry?" Olly's voice reached my ears once more as I sat up and rubbed at the carpet burn that had been etched into my cheek. He stood over me and I nearly choked on the air that was trying to filter in and out of my lungs.

I forced myself to my feet. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I managed to murmer. 

"Want to try again, Harreh?" Niall's irish accent snapped me out of my thoughts of the boy's lips. I could finally register the fact that the boys were snickering at me. 

"No," I growled at him as I tossed the microphone in their direction before taking my seat and continuing to caress the burn on my cheek. 

Oliver eventually sat down beside me with a small grin playing at his lips. That smile of his killed me. Killed me multiple times actually. I was deader than... Well dead. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket as Zayn stood to take the stage alone.

1 New Message from Olouver: 'You've got a killer voice there, Harry!'

He was trying to make me have these feelings, wasn't he. I glanced at him and opened my mouth to say a simple 'thanks' but he stopped me. He tapped his phone against my lips with a shy smile. 

He really didn't want to talk? He wanted me to text him? That was a little odd... However, I complied and began typing on my phone again.

'This is a bit silly. Thank you though.'