Prologue<3

Well here's a thing for those who lived in lies in the NAME OF LOVE.....

Prologue:

"Hey lily! Where you've been? I've been looking all over the world to find you"

"Sorry james, just went to an ice cream parlor" Truth is: i've been hiding and stalking you for HOURS!!!!

"Ice cream? Why didn't you say so? I shoulda been with you."

"Too late mister! I just did so what do you wanna do?" Please ask me on a date!!!! I'm begging you!!!

"I just wanna ask you something"

"Well what is it?"

"Well i just wanna ask if there will be just that one girl who'd go out to date with me"

"Seriously James?! You've got to be kidding me! There are lots of pretty girls all over the place. Start asking them ONE BY ONE."

"Hahahahhahah. Lily you can't be serious are you?"

"Yes start asking them ALPHABETICALLY." Seriously DORK! ASK ME!! I'M ON THE A-LIST!!

"Never mind. I just wanna ask this special girl of mine if she'd date with me."

"Oooooohhhh. Who's this lucky girl?"

"Can't say. It might SURPRISE YOU."

(IT'S YOU LILY! CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S SO DAMN HARD NOT TO GET CAUGHT IN YOUR EYES??!!)

"SURPRISE? ME? Are you kidding? Nothing will ever surprise me."

(SERIOUSLY? IT CAN'T BE ME RIGHT?)

"IT'S Y-O-U"

"WHY OWE YOU? Do i owe you something?"

"YEAH! Big time!"

"Oh it's the 1250 dollars right?"

"No"

"The Free Ice Cream?"

"No"

"The t-shirt i asked you to buy me?"

"No"

"The Big Hotdog you bought me?"

"No"

"NO? Then what is it that you exactly want from me?"

"You owe me...........Ziyourlove"

"I owe you what?!"

"You owe me..........xhiryourheart"

"Sheer heart?" What?!"

"Just shut up and go!"

"Oh just shut up and go. Is that what you want?"

"Yes!!" I want you to staaaaeyyyy! As i sang this song i could hear a glass breaking because of my baeutifuly voice XD.

"Oh ok is that all?"

"Yes" OOHH YOUR LIPS, YOUR LIPS I COULD KISS THEM ALL DAY IF YOU'D LET ME, it was this song that came in my mind when she said that sentence.  I swear my heart's gonna jump out of my chest.!

And that's how you lie when your not ready for that kind of moment. Want more? Then read on to find out. Ladies and gentleman I present you on how to lie to your special love!!! You might not sleep at night. Please back out while you still can!

LOL!

Hi guys!! Likes and comments please <3