What I see

I see people everywhere, their interactions spike my interest but it always ends up to be nothing interesting. I can't help what I see sometimes, the visions they don't give me nightmares or happiness they're just there. I don't know how to get rid of them and I don't remember ever not having them. Whether it be the people that make fun of me or just annoy me the visions attack everyone except me and my friend.

I can't stop them, when they start they don't stop. Blood everywhere carcasses carved up and the bloody knife in my hand. Each vision is different more gory than the last. Sometimes the weapon is a gun but others it a melee weapon preferably a knife.

Once the vision takes over I see nothing but the lies I can hear the world continuing but all I can see is the death that surrounds me.

I'll be walking up the stairs and hear a conversation between two girls about what they want to wear tomorrow, the conversation is pointless, a waste of precious oxygen, they're a waste of space and life. My vision puts them where the belong. I find a knife in my hand and stab it into their backpacks and pull them down the stairs. I stab out their eyes until they can't see what they'll wear tomorrow. I'll cut out their throat so they can't talk about silly things and I'll puncture their lungs so they can't waste my air.

The visions get constant and then can disappear for months but they always come back. They drive me crazy. They used to comfort me but now they make me miserable. When I see someone being an idiot I stab them in the head with a knife. When it's someone that I know, someone that teases me I make them suffer. Slowly choking them then letting them reach for air I'll let go of their throat and the heave air into the lungs. I jab the knife into their hands piercing through bone if I can. I cut their throat so they bleed out slowly while I make other painful cuts.

What happens when what I see is what's happening?

The walls painted with blood, words spelt in blood and bodies scattered across the floor. digging my nails into their insides and then crushing their heart. The blood staining my hands and drying up. I can't think of what would happen if this were real.

The images flash before my eyes.

Stop.

Just stop.

I've had enough.

I scream but no one comes to help.

No.

Please.

I don't want to go.

I'll make the stop.

I'll make them pay.

Everyone will pay.

I grab the knife and hid it in my backpack and bring it to school. I go into the bathroom. Where I find two girls. I pull out the knife and lock the door. One of the stalls open and I pierced her skull with the knife. She didn't even have a chance to scream. I drag her to the side and drop her body to the floor. the second girl walks out, her curiosity will be the death of her. The fear in her eyes was what made me want to get rid of the visions even more. She ran but I stabbed her shin and she fell into the door. I ziptied her to the bathroom stall while I carved up the other girl. I sliced her mouth in two and stabbed her a dozen times. I closed my eyes and saw her sit up and scream at me. I stabbed her in her chest once more.

I was just an image. I sighed and turned around as the unconscious girl began to shift uncomfortably. I smiled and lightly traced her jaw with my bloodied knife. I held her hand and broke every finger. She was one that teased me, she was the one that started the name calling. Everyday I would get a bloody nose and that made me different, it meant that there was something wrong with me. She called me Bloody Mary, all the kids teased me with the name.. She woke up and screamed, she begged to be let go. I laughed and snapped her neck. I cut her throat, she'll never be able to say the name again. I butchered her just for the fun of it.

The visions were gone, no images flashed in my mind. I washed my hands and put the knife in my backpack and left.

A week, only a week without the visions and they came back. The police had been looking for the killer for a week now. The visions are back.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

how many bodies take a dive?

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

The visions return once again

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fourteen bodies and the visions are gone, they won't leave. Last night I had an image of me in the bathroom and my reflection jumped out at me and stabbed me in the heart.

Fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

What is wrong with this scene?

......You're not in it......

Twenty.

Twenty bodies all in a row, how much longer till it starts to grow? Everyone in the end paid, but the visions always return. The only way they'll ever leave is if they don't have a mind to torture.

I pulled the trigger and the visions never returned, I was free, finally free.