Chapter 9

Blake's POV

"I need everyone's attention. This is the beginning of a war. Some one has been telling the our plans to the diablos and we are going to find out" I said. I then see this girl start to sweat and shake lightly but only I saw that. She is too busy talking to someone so I scan her wrist for the tattoo that shows you are in the diablos. She is honestly so stupid, she didn't even cover it. Then I see her exchange nervous glances with another man. He also has the tattoo. Ok now
It's times to mother fucking play.

"Time for training. Pair up with your partners" I say. Jayden is out for the day with Adriano, he calls it a father-son day. I start to inform the rest of them about my plan. They all nod in agreement. "Okay I want Sheila here to fight me and Damon to fight Max. Now" I scream and we quickly get ready to fight.

We start sparring and I find her weak spot so I use it to my advantage. So I grab her pull out a knife and stab her in both her legs while max does the same and they both let out a scream of agony. I just start laughing coldly. "This is what fucking happens for double crossing me. I am gonna torture you and make sure you beg me to kill you" I say darkly and coldly. Then I inject both of them with a sedative to knock the out. I look up and see everyone look at me amazed and scared. I smile then dismiss training.

Later I hear a knock on the front door so I open it only to find a box and I slowly but carefully open the box to see a letter from the diablos.

I see you've found the rats. Oh well, I guess you've just started a war. May the best gang win.
                                                           ~Diablos

"Fucking hell I hate this man" I scream and Jayden walks in then sits next to me. He looks at me with a confused face, I smile and kiss him because he looked so cute. I then show him the note and he also screams fuck. "Okay Blake, let it begin."