headcanons - the squeakquel

( no i didn't post this at lightspeed after the first chapter;; as i said in the description, this was reuploaded from my quotev - where i just finished this part! )

- Due to being the heir of a large company his father inherited(?), he's very good at advertisement related stuff. Meaning that he can sense an ad when he sees one no matter how subtle; he can also read people / lies pretty decently due to this. ( unless it involves a crush, then he'll usually be blinded by love. ) You could say he's not immune to propaganda. ( or he is,,,? idk - the point is he's good at detecting ad schemes - and also making them if he had to )

- This seems to be a kinda semi-worldwide head canon, but he's very good at dancing. ( Mostly the ""traditional"" or ""classy"" ones. it's,, kind of one of his dreams to take his current crush / date to prom or some event w/ dancing and do that with them. )

- Also a semi-worldwide headcanon, but his mother is either:

1. Dead

2. Divorced from his father / Only dated his father / A one night stand with his father / etc

3. A step-mother ( or grandmother or,, some motherly figure ) who either takes okay care of him but isn't around that much, or is abusive / takes bad care of Brief.

- Alongside the art headcanon, Brief is good at writing. Particularly informative writing, and,,, admittedly he has made some fanfictions. Most of them are weird crossover fandom related ones, but they're actually written not super horribly. He's ambidextrous!

( anyways, the good at writing (( and understanding )) thing(s) is why his best grades are in english, history and math ( maybe chemistry / science related ones - he at least likes those ). Worst is probably P.E. He has okay stamina especially from running from so many ghosts among other things, but he dislikes it a lot. Especially since his P.E class is pretty close to when he heads home, so he might be tired and sweaty. )

- He is rarely fueled by lust - usually fueled by love - but when he is, oh boy he's a fuckin horndog. He tries to keep it to himself though to not,,, creep out his crush. But he might be around you more often when this happens, but he'll simultaneously try to be respectable about it and not act on that feeling unless his crush wanted to. And he will do... questionable things to,,, uh,.. satisfy him, if he's very lustful. This includes his weird stalkerish habit of keeping things his crush leaves behind. Do with that what you will. why am i writing this

- His favorite music genre is all over the place, but if he had to pick, he likes OSTs from games / movies / etc. ( Usually with no lyrics. )

- Doesn't necessarily main anybody in smash, but he plays Luigi very often just due to nostalgia for Luigi's mansion, Lucas, Isabelle, Zelda, and Pit.

- He doesn't really watch Nintendo Directs so he doesn't know Luigi's mansion 2 dark moon exists, and he also doesn't know Luigi's Mansion 3 is coming to switch. If you told him about both of these things he'd freak the fuck out ( and if you're dating him, get ready for a night of playing exclusively LM2DM, and maybe LM1 while eating snacks and chilling out ).

- He doesn't necessarily prefer one flavor over the other and he isn't too picky, but he does have a secret soft spot for sweet and sour foods ( he's very weak when it comes to spicy foods, but he'll still eat it as long as it isn't an extremely spicy dish ). And also meat. And fast food despite being a rich boy. He also likes soup. Fuck soup.

- He's very bad under pressure, and will likely try to avoid his problems or run away ( unless it's an emotional issue that he cares deeply about the outcome of / etc )

- Agnostic ( believes a higher power exists but doesn't know who it is or care enough to get a religion ) but if ever asked about religion he'll say some form of Christianity. He is interested in religion ( mostly the.. non-christian ones, like Buddhism ) but not the politics of it.

- After pretty much every PaSWG episode he's in, as soon as he gets home he takes a shower. Trust me, he doesn't want to live smelling like piss, bathrooms, a garbage can and it's questionable contents, vorophilia, hells keyhole, pantys keyhole, etc.

- He has an oddly strong belief for the whole headphones vs ear buds debate - he will pretty much never use ear buds. Also he detests the idea of air pods but thinks the meme is funny. ( and hey dumb oc shove in NOBODY asked for but i made the counterpart of brief into an oc and he wears ear buds and thinks air pods are the cool kid thing. nobody let those two near eachother or they'll yell about ear buds vs headphones and a lot of nerdy shit. ) also link bc wattpad is inferior to quotev in everything except publicity and views | in the external link bc it isn't letting me paste lol,,, 

- Never has had a pet, but was always fond of cats / fish / birds / bunnies / mice / lizards / chinchillas / etc. If he ever has the chance to raise a pet ( but by the rules that it was all his responsibility ) he'd probably get a fish, turtle, or lizard of some kind as a start. They're likely named after characters in series he likes.

- Doesn't often have perfume / cologne on, but when he's in his more formal outfit(s) he smells vaguely of peaches and cinnamon. ( Like, if you sniffed him or were very close you'd smell it. )